BY FLYING DOG BREWERY

Described by the brewery as having "that hop bite from a big, bad American IPA with the banana and bubblegum from the Belgian yeast." it's the much softer version of the Snake Dog made by the same brewery. That said it didn't avoid the scrutiny of the US authorities who banned the product for it's name deeming it "detrimental to the health, safety, or welfare of the general public."! Taste is hoppy and orangey with floral notes on the nose. Fairly low carbonation. see more...

Susie H.
This one is a staffy! This beer is definitely not for everyone. It has a bite, which I have been known to enjoy from time to time. Not the most drinkable beer, but good for if you are looking for a stronger beer with more flavor.
Lauren M.
Bronx , NY
Quality brewery with quality products. Just went to a tap takeover of theirs and really enjoyed everything I tried. This is one that you will see most frequently in bars. Give it a try!
Ko C.
This was okay. If I'm remembering correctly, this beer had a spice to it that I wasn't a huge fan of. But I could totally be mistaken. It has been quite a minute since I tried this beer.
Catherine P.
Norfolk, VA
Flying Dog used to be the craft choice about ten years ago when there weren’t many choices in the grocery stores. Back then I would have given it more stars, but since there is a dog theme I’m giving it three.
Adrienne S.
Baltimore
I think this is my favorite beer that I’ve ever bought. It’s a tad pricey but I believe you get what you pay for. It’s a very smooth and flavorful beer that doesn’t leave you feeling bloated. I would definitely recommend this beer.
Christina M.
Canton, MI
Definitely one of their better beers. No longer live in an area where I can purchase this; we typically buy a 6-pack when we visit family and friends. Love supporting local breweries.
Sarah D.
Brooklyn, NY
Yessss I love raging bitch!! Lol the name is crazy but it's an awesome ipa. Very hopsy- just the way I like it. A little expensive but that's to be expected. Highly recommend.
Lexy N.
One of my top three favorite beers. Interesting flavors, one of the few that taste as good in the bottle as it does on tap. Always excited to see it in the store or at a bar.
Lauren W.
Shaker Hts, OH
I don't really understand the hype around craft beers but this one is great. My boyfriend recommended it (jokingly because of the name) and it has become one of my favorites. I recommend.
Shay W.
Intense flavor that is also refreshing. I enjoy getting the variety pack because I don't want to drink a lot of the same type but I enjoy their flavors one at a time.