BY FLYING DOG BREWERY

Described by the brewery as having "that hop bite from a big, bad American IPA with the banana and bubblegum from the Belgian yeast." it's the much softer version of the Snake Dog made by the same brewery. That said it didn't avoid the scrutiny of the US authorities who banned the product for it's name deeming it "detrimental to the health, safety, or welfare of the general public."! Taste is hoppy and orangey with floral notes on the nose. Fairly low carbonation. see more...

Laiza H.
Wake Forest, NC
One of the best generally available IPAs out there. Get it if you find it if you can’t decide on anything else I get and you like IPAs. Bought this in several grocery stores when I was looking for something to drink.
Lauren C.
Andover, MN
Be aware- this beer is an 8.3% ABV so its a strong one. It is a belgian style IPA. Not as dry as some other IPAs, a dark color, a scent of orange. Packs a definite punch. The first taste is of belgian candi, and it ends on a more bitter note
Brittany P.
Livonia, MI
Tasty beer with some great flavor. I had fallen in love with another blood orange beer from a different brewery and decided to give this one a try. So glad I did, it's a delicious beer to enjoy on a warmer day.
Jessica C.
Lahoma, OK
This is my favorite! It is reasonably priced and it is easy to find. It tastes amazing and it goes down smooth. I would definitely recommend this. I am a repeat customer and not just because of the name lol
Samantha R.
My fiancé loves this brewery and this beer, but I could not drink it. It was way to strong and way too bitter for me. If you love craft beers then this may be for you, but I could not stand it. I just do not drink beer so that’s probably why.
Meghan D.
Middletown, NY
I LOVE Flying Dog. Raging B**** is amazing. It ha such a robust flavor. The packaging is definitely an eye catcher and it starts a good conversation with first time drinkers. It's a little heavy, but it's a great sipping beer. Five stars!
Heather C.
Buena Vista, PA
Flying dog is a good beer. The raging bitch, as intimidating as it sounds, is a delicious brew . It's a little pricey, but what good beer isn't ?! This is a beer we usually have in stock in the summer !
Tiffany B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I've had this a few times, but every time I drink it I don't absolutely love it.  I'm not a fan of the after taste that it gives me.  It also has a unique hoppy taste to it that I just don't like.
Montanna M.
Austin, TX
I love Raging Bitch. Great IPA but sometimes can be a little too hoppy for me to drink more than one. You can find it pretty much anywhere and people love to order it for the name. Great beer.
Cecily T.
mckeesport
I’m not super into IPAs but when I drink them this is my go to. The labels on all flying dog products are really cool. Pretty good for an IPA and I’ve had it multiple times. Definitely would reccommend for an IPA lover or someone who just wants to try something