BY FLYING DOG BREWERY

Described by the brewery as having "that hop bite from a big, bad American IPA with the banana and bubblegum from the Belgian yeast." it's the much softer version of the Snake Dog made by the same brewery. That said it didn't avoid the scrutiny of the US authorities who banned the product for it's name deeming it "detrimental to the health, safety, or welfare of the general public."! Taste is hoppy and orangey with floral notes on the nose. Fairly low carbonation. see more...

Nina B.
Colchester
Honestly, I ordered this at a bar because the name made me laugh.  It's a highly drinkable beer, with an taste that's much more complex than your average ale.  I would definitely order this again, and would recommend this if you like interesting tasting beers.
meg_bakerrr B.
Pasadena , MD
Raging b is by far my favorite IPA beer. It was the name that got me to buy it. With the humor behind the name and the cool design it caught my eye. Then after drinking it I was hooked! It doesn’t have a bad aftertaste like some IPAs will have with the hoppiness !
Elizabeth H.
Lynn Haven, FL
Not going to lie- I bought this based on the name and label. And was pleasantly surprised. It’s a crisp and refreshing take on a micro brew. Has a slightly bitter aftertaste with notes of hops and barley. Reasonably priced and would buy again if I could find it.
Zack B.
3520 Brodhead rd Bethlehem, PA
I got raging in a mixed case of bottles. I enjoyed the taste and it had a smooth finish as well but of the mix case it was my least favorite. I would def buy this beer again
Jen H.
This beer is higher in alcohol content than most beers. It is not too heavy but is on the bitter side. I would probably not recommend it to go along with food as it’ll mask the food taste. But it is a good drinking beer to pair with snacks like chips
Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
Flying Dog beers are kind of fun. They aren't my favorite but they are much better than other beers on the market. You can tell that they are a smaller brewery and take their time with their batches not mass producing them. I would buy it again...
Bethany W.
Nashville, TN
Not my favorite beer, but I love Flying Dog and what they stand for.  It's just not my cup of tea and a little hoppy for my beer taste.  I regularly buy their hefeweisen, but this beer is just too heavy.  I have been to their brewery in Maryland and love the atmosphere.  Highly recommend Flying Dog Beers, but if you don't like hoppy beers steer clear of Raging Bitch!
Kara A.
Thurmont , MD
I will always support flying dog since they are my local brewery. But I am not much of a beer person. Flying dog is VERY hoppy and yeasty tasting when it comes to beer and I am not a huge fan of that taste. But, will always support them!
Stephanie P.
San Diego, CA
This IPA’s happiness is balanced nicely by the slight funk of a belgian. I first bought it for it’sclevwr and eye catching name, but have since repurchased several times because it is delicious and pairs well with nearly any meal.
Megan G.
Crownsville , MD
I love raging bitch, this is such a good beer with the strong orange taste to balance out the bitter. This is one that we continue to go back to over and over again. Plus I love the flying dog packaging and design is just so cool!!