BY FLYING DOG BREWERY

Described by the brewery as having "that hop bite from a big, bad American IPA with the banana and bubblegum from the Belgian yeast." it's the much softer version of the Snake Dog made by the same brewery. That said it didn't avoid the scrutiny of the US authorities who banned the product for it's name deeming it "detrimental to the health, safety, or welfare of the general public."! Taste is hoppy and orangey with floral notes on the nose. Fairly low carbonation. see more...

Mingee P.
Ft Washington, MD
My favorite IPA. I can’t even describe how much I love this. It’s so hoppy, but it’s also got a lychee undertone if that makes sense lol. Whenever a bar has this on tap or bottle I usually get it. It pairs really well with your basic bar food. But honestly. If you haven’t tried this, you gotta try it!
Rayna H.
Broadview Hts, OH
Raging B*tch is a beer that is definitely not for the faint of heart, of those who hate hoppy brews. Powerfully hoppy with a very full body, I enjoy this beer as a stand-alone, but it's definitely not a session drink. A bit too hoppy for my tastes, though I like it if I'm in the mood for a strong beer.
Jena C.
Ellicott City, MD
I know a lot of people enjoy this beer, but for me the flavor is just too strong. I'm not the biggest fan of bitter tasting beer, so this wasn't for me. I do like other varieties of flavor that Flying Dog has that have a less bitter flavor. I would pick another beer before drinking this one.
Kat H.
Bluefield
I tried this beer in Fells Point, Maryland, and I will say it's an either you love it or you hate it type of beer. I for one am not a fan of this specific beer. I'm not big on IPA's, if you are it's something to look into. It wasn't horrible, but I like the other ones just a tad better.
Stacy B.
Arlington, VA
I’m not a huge beer drinker so I don’t know why this is amazing. I like it because it has a strong taste and isn’t watered down. I feel like you get a lot of flavor for your money. It’s just a good beer.
Rachel U.
I don't know much about craft beer, but this is definitely too strong/bitter for me. It may be a good craft beer but if you don't already have that acquired taste it definitely won't ease you into it. I mostly have tried flying dog beers because their brewery is based in my town!!
Jacqui M.
Phillipsburg , NJ
Love this beer! It has a unique flavor that I haven't been able to find in any other beer that I absolutely adore. I first tried this beer while on vacation and I could not get enough of it. Definitely will be purchasing again soon.
Rachael G.
Birmingham, AL
I love this beer for many reasons. 1) The name fits me like a T 2) It's delicious. I know that this isn't the cheapest beer but I find good beer so worth it. It's easy to drink and doesn't feel super heavy. I really enjoy having this at a BBQ or even just when having a small snack.
Nina B.
Colchester
Honestly, I ordered this at a bar because the name made me laugh.  It's a highly drinkable beer, with an taste that's much more complex than your average ale.  I would definitely order this again, and would recommend this if you like interesting tasting beers.
meg_bakerrr B.
Pasadena , MD
Raging b is by far my favorite IPA beer. It was the name that got me to buy it. With the humor behind the name and the cool design it caught my eye. Then after drinking it I was hooked! It doesn’t have a bad aftertaste like some IPAs will have with the hoppiness !