BY FLYING DOG BREWERY

Described by the brewery as having "that hop bite from a big, bad American IPA with the banana and bubblegum from the Belgian yeast." it's the much softer version of the Snake Dog made by the same brewery. That said it didn't avoid the scrutiny of the US authorities who banned the product for it's name deeming it "detrimental to the health, safety, or welfare of the general public."! Taste is hoppy and orangey with floral notes on the nose. Fairly low carbonation. see more...

Lauren F.
Glen Allen, VA
I bought this due to the name. Ithe beer is alright, however I am more of a seasonal beer drinker.
Samantha W.
Greensburg, PA
Not an IPA fan but this one has grown on me...also not a beer drinker, however would purchase again
Danne H.
This beer is very hoppy. It has a High abu. Overall it is an Ok IPA. Not something I purchase often
Ashley T.
Blacksburg , VA
I love this beer! Hoppy, unique, and a really high Abv (who doesn’t love that)! I would recommend!
Elyse D.
I enjoy all the Flying Dog brews. Especially when at a bar setting. I haven't tried them all yet.
Corie S.
Shawboro, NC
Strong beer with a high alcohol content. It’s a great price for what you get and it tastes great!
Gabe W.
Wilmington , NC
Strong beer but great flavor. Love all of their craft beers. Can only be found in a 6 pack though
Ally S.
memphis, tn
Love this IPA. It’s a go to for me and has a great name haha affordable and comparable in price
Caitlin K.
Olney, MD
Great craft beer! Highly recommend it for anyone looking to get into the craft beers out there.
Alyssa G.
New York
Little intense flavor for me but i absolutely adore the name and it makes it happy to order !