BY FLYING DOG BREWERY

Described by the brewery as having "that hop bite from a big, bad American IPA with the banana and bubblegum from the Belgian yeast." it's the much softer version of the Snake Dog made by the same brewery. That said it didn't avoid the scrutiny of the US authorities who banned the product for it's name deeming it "detrimental to the health, safety, or welfare of the general public."! Taste is hoppy and orangey with floral notes on the nose. Fairly low carbonation. see more...

Kara W.
Midland, TX
Light for an IPA, but I’m not a huge fan of IPAs. This is one that I can drink, but they have better beers.
Elise M.
This beer is good. I looked the label it's very interesting. I think I have a good feeling about this one..
Julia K.
Harvest, AL
Pretty good but a bit hoppy. It is different and has a unique  flavor. Not something I  would buy regularly.
Shannon M.
Stockton, CA
Pretty solid choice. There is a local restaurant that carries all these beers and this is my go to choice.
Melissa L.
Erie, PA
My husband really likes this beer. It is priced fairly and easy to find. Will be purchasing for him again.
bella g.
Severna park, MD
Extremely bitter. Just like your ex this beer really is bitch, it beats up your mouth with hop bitterness.
Shannon P.
USA
Very tart and delicious
Great taste and pick me up if u feeling down and need to phase out a little bit lol
September C.
My favorite ipa! It has a stronger taste that can be actually enjoyed vs. the standard water tasting beer.
Bethany W.
I'm not a beer drinker but I thought this one was pretty decent and very cost effective. Also easy to find
Emily P.
Harrisburg , PA
Solid choice of a beer. This could be a very nice everyday beer. Wish price was a little more affordable