BY FLYING DOG BREWERY

Described by the brewery as having "that hop bite from a big, bad American IPA with the banana and bubblegum from the Belgian yeast." it's the much softer version of the Snake Dog made by the same brewery. That said it didn't avoid the scrutiny of the US authorities who banned the product for it's name deeming it "detrimental to the health, safety, or welfare of the general public."! Taste is hoppy and orangey with floral notes on the nose. Fairly low carbonation. see more...

Marylynn D.
Valley Grove
Hands down the BEST beer I have ever had!! Pretty strong so not for the faint of heart. Well worth the price!
Shellette B.
Middleburg, FL
Honestly purchased on a whim based on the label and the name. Ended up being pretty good. Smooth lighter beer
Jennifer G.
Philadelphia, PA
The name is hilarious and the beer itself is delicious. This is one of my favorite breweries across the board
Mary Gray J.
Richmond, VA
These are strong and so fun for a party. Have to watch out for the hangover though — they’ll sneak up on you.
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
Very flavorful, hop forward beer. Flying dog beer in general has good taste, drinkable and not over powering.
Heather E.
Love it. Great light flavor. Not too heavy.. I would definitely buy it again. The price also isn’t bad at all
Kaye G.
Probably one of my favorites. It’s got a really hoppy punch that I like a lot and it fudges you up real good
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
Great products I really enjoy it! You should totally get it if you have not yet already. Great gift as well!
Elise M.
This beer is good. I looked the label it's very interesting. I think I have a good feeling about this one..
Julia K.
Harvest, AL
Pretty good but a bit hoppy. It is different and has a unique  flavor. Not something I  would buy regularly.