BY FLYING DOG BREWERY

Described by the brewery as having "that hop bite from a big, bad American IPA with the banana and bubblegum from the Belgian yeast." it's the much softer version of the Snake Dog made by the same brewery. That said it didn't avoid the scrutiny of the US authorities who banned the product for it's name deeming it "detrimental to the health, safety, or welfare of the general public."! Taste is hoppy and orangey with floral notes on the nose. Fairly low carbonation. see more...

Ale E.
MIAMI, FL
You got to love this beer solely for its name. The brand is so creative. That in itself makes you want to grab a pack and go at the store. The Chase is great, for a craft beer. A step above the rest I would definitely recommend a spear
Michelle F.
Pittsburgh, PA
This used to be one of my favorite beers before I started drinking straight up belgians. It's a good compromise between a Belgian and an IPA, but if say it tastes more like an IPA. The abv is high considering the taste.
Meaghan D.
Garner, NC
Was not a fan of the taste. I love the packaging though. I bought it because the packaging reminded me of my dog haha. However I didn’t expect the taste to be so off putting. I gave away the other 5 in my six pack
Anjelica M.
This is a decent beer. It definitely is not one of my favorites but I prefer to Budd Lite, and all of those. These also tend to be a cheaper beer which is awesome and the name alone is one of the reasons I chose to buy it the first time I had it. Like I said before, it isn't my first pick but I am not disappointed if it's this vs Miller and Budweiser
Mallory J.
Sacramento
I love a Belgian style IPA and this is one of my all time favorites.  The balance of malt and yeasty (almost fruity) complexity with the crisp hops makes this refreshing and satisfying.  I moved to the west coast 5 years ago, where it’s difficult to find.  When people ask me what I miss about my old home, this beer always makes the list.
Emily M.
So good! My cousin brought it to watch UFC and it was my first time trying it. It's a bit bitter but goes down smoothly. I would definitely drink it again and bring it to a party. The label is so unique too!
Hailey P.
Reading, PA
I love this beer by flying dog . It has a higher percentage in alcohol than most beers but it goes down very smoothly and is not overly hoppy like a lot of other craft beers are . This one is very refreshing
Cassanya P.
Crazy strong and not for me. Expensive too. But this is what everybody is after these days. The higher the alcohol percentage the stronger the taste the more people seem to rave over it. I’m more into smooth so I’m not a good judge. I do like the company though and I’d happily give them my money if they made beers that I enjoy.
Kaylyn P.
Seattle
Very good and would recommend it to anyone who wants to be outside on a nice sunny day! Very refreshing! One of my favorites is Numero Uno but it is only seasonal so this is my second go to. Not bitter and not to sweet. And of course who could not love the name and decent price. Their artwork is also awesome!
Samantha J.
HONOLULU , HI
Decent taste, definitely an east coast hops if you’re used to the difference in IPAs. It has a grapefruit, citrus taste so trying it with something spicy would be a good choice. Not that it matters too much, but flying dog always has pretty cool bottle designs. They are as much artwork as each of their beers