BY FLYING DOG BREWERY

Described by the brewery as having "that hop bite from a big, bad American IPA with the banana and bubblegum from the Belgian yeast." it's the much softer version of the Snake Dog made by the same brewery. That said it didn't avoid the scrutiny of the US authorities who banned the product for it's name deeming it "detrimental to the health, safety, or welfare of the general public."! Taste is hoppy and orangey with floral notes on the nose. Fairly low carbonation. see more...

Zan S.
I was so excited to learn they named a beer after me. In all seriousness this is a solid beer with a great flavor.
Janeiry N.
Not my favorite beer. I tried this at a bar and it was ok I wasn’t crazy about it. Had somewhat of a bitter ending.
Alexis S.
Baltimore, MD
I liked it ben though I’m not a big beer person. I overall prefer more fruity beers but I can drink this one fine.
♥eNjOyYoUrLiFe♥ H.
Naugatuck
Amazing end to a rough day or A-day of physical pain will help you sleep like a baby lol love it!!! Give it a try!
Rachel M.
White Haven, PA
Very good beer, would love to try other flavors! This beer has a perfect taste and is affordable. Would buy again.
katie s.
EASTON, PA
Strong beer. Not a bad taste. A little on the pricey side but good once in a while. Good flavor, good with dinner.
Tera C.
Lawrence
SUPER fun name, and a decent beer to boot. I had this visiting friends across the country and really enjoyed it.
Ashley H.
Cary, NC
This IPA is amazing. It is very hoppy, so if you don't like hops, don't drink this one. I love the way it tastes.
Chandler M.
This is a beer I actually drank on the first date with my boyfriend. Tastes so good, easy to drink. Buy often.
erin m.
Baltimore
I absolutely love flying dog. This beer is super hoppy with fruity/citrusy undertones and beware, the 8.3% ALV.