BY FLYING DOG BREWERY

Described by the brewery as having "that hop bite from a big, bad American IPA with the banana and bubblegum from the Belgian yeast." it's the much softer version of the Snake Dog made by the same brewery. That said it didn't avoid the scrutiny of the US authorities who banned the product for it's name deeming it "detrimental to the health, safety, or welfare of the general public."! Taste is hoppy and orangey with floral notes on the nose. Fairly low carbonation. see more...

Kacie S.
McSherrystown, PA
This is one of my favorite beers. Always has a great flavor and it's fairly priced. I love supporting a local business!
Cassie B.
DC
IPAs are my favorite kind of beer and this one is definitely a good one. Don’t love the art on this one, but good beer.
Ashley N.
Raging B Flying Dog was the 1st IPA I ever tasted. It was intense. I wasn't sure I liked it at first but it grew on me.
Jessica S.
Wilmington , DE
Love Flying Dog. Excellent selection of beers and the artwork is my favorite. This beer is pretty good. Not too heavy.
Jillian M.
Philadelphia
One of my favorite IPAs, this Belgian IPA has a great taste. So far I haven’t met a Flying Dog beer that I didn’t like.
Dana P.
Ranson, WV
A favorite of mine, doesn't hurt that it's brewery is located near me! A nice smooth flavor with an underline of friut.
Jessica Z.
One of my favorites! I love fun craft beer and this one is delicious. Very flavorful and unique. It's in my rotation.
Lauren R.
Columbia
This is a really unique beer and brewery overall. We love trying out breweries and the Flying Dog is one of the best
Annamarie R.
Washington, DC
Fantastic beer and a huge proponent of free speech. My favorite is numero uni but raging birch is also really yummy.
katie s.
EASTON, PA
Strong beer. Not a bad taste. A little on the pricey side but good once in a while. Good flavor, good with dinner.