BY FLYING DOG BREWERY

Described by the brewery as having "that hop bite from a big, bad American IPA with the banana and bubblegum from the Belgian yeast." it's the much softer version of the Snake Dog made by the same brewery. That said it didn't avoid the scrutiny of the US authorities who banned the product for it's name deeming it "detrimental to the health, safety, or welfare of the general public."! Taste is hoppy and orangey with floral notes on the nose. Fairly low carbonation. see more...

Rebecca Z.
Berea
Purchased at: Kroger
My first ever Belgian IPA, which kept me coming back for more and more. These days, it just doesn’t measure up to the competition.
Brittany M.
Bronx, NY
Out of all of the flying dog beers this is my favorite. Whenever I want an ipa beer this is what I go for. It is very delicious..
Ashley D.
Ozone park , NY
I highly recommend giving this beer a try, if it’s on the menu at any bar or restaurant I get to, this is the beer I’m ordering.
Jaime C.
One of the first real craft beers that I enjoyed and paved my way into a finer affinity for IPAs. Its got a great, robust flavor!
Lexi W.
My husband is a fan of this one, so I tried it... Its just way too bitter for my liking. It just gets worse with the after taste.
Melissa M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great IPA. I normally steer clear of the style of the heavy malts and Belgian yeast make for an easy to drink hop bomb
Jessica S.
Falls Church
A little spices but super delicious. I can only have about one or two, but overall it is interesting and fun to share at parties
Nicole G.
Bitter yet nice back end. Hoppy and a bit sweet. Not a filling beer. No bloated feeling. Enjoyed the bite it had no pun intended.
Allyson P.
The subtle citrus flavors of this beer are to die for! It has a high abv to go along with it. 10/10 would recommend to a friend.
Kayla G.
Raging b-tch is my go-to! I love it because it has other undertones that make the beer a little different from other IPAs.