BY FLYING DOG BREWERY

Described by the brewery as having "that hop bite from a big, bad American IPA with the banana and bubblegum from the Belgian yeast." it's the much softer version of the Snake Dog made by the same brewery. That said it didn't avoid the scrutiny of the US authorities who banned the product for it's name deeming it "detrimental to the health, safety, or welfare of the general public."! Taste is hoppy and orangey with floral notes on the nose. Fairly low carbonation. see more...

Maddy C.
I don’t mind this but this is my BFs go to beer every time an he loves it. We were attracted by the art work by Ralph Steadmen. A amazing man an artist.
Caitlin A.
Woodstown, NJ
Really strong for a beer and definitely not for everyone but it’s not bad at all. Very good starting out if you want to start looking into craft beers.
Maisie M.
Los angeles, CA
A little too boozy I went overboard so I don't think I could have this one again. It would be good if you just wanna have one beer and be done though.
Christina W.
williamsburg
Got this for my husband one day just because I lied the name and he likes to try different beers. He didn't mind it but said that it was a strong beer.
Colleen T.
Greenbelt, MD
Intense and strong. I truly tried it because of the title and this is NOT by beer of choice. It is not smooth but it does have a lot of bitter flavor.
Katie R.
This is a good brewery. This beer is good. If I ever see anything new from this brewery I always get it for my boyfriend to try he likes them as well.
Chasidy D.
Cleveland, OH
One of my favs from flying dog. Not the cheapest but worth it. Has a bit of a bite and pretty strong. I love the Ralph steadman artwork, as always.
Alexis R.
Gainesville , VA
I am actually allergic to beef so I personally haven’t had this, but I work at a sports bar that served this beer for a while and everyone loved it
Luz C.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm not usually a huge fan of IPAs but I enjoy this one. Love the clever name as well. Only takes about two or three of these to get a buzz going.
Stephanie L.
I like the name of this beer and the design of the bottle but was not a fan of the taste. Worth a try though! You can find in most grocery stores!