BY FLYING DOG BREWERY

Described by the brewery as having "that hop bite from a big, bad American IPA with the banana and bubblegum from the Belgian yeast." it's the much softer version of the Snake Dog made by the same brewery. That said it didn't avoid the scrutiny of the US authorities who banned the product for it's name deeming it "detrimental to the health, safety, or welfare of the general public."! Taste is hoppy and orangey with floral notes on the nose. Fairly low carbonation. see more...

Antrell K.
Germantown, MD
My sister turned me onto this. I enjoyed it so much she gets it for me as a birthday present. I like that it's not overly bitter and I can still enjoy it when it's a little warm.
Taylor P.
The name alone was enough for me to try this and I loved it. Definitely a strong IPA and has a high alcohol percentage which is good but it can be pricier than the cheap beers.
Marisa P.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Had a sample of this last month and thought it was decent, I ended up ordering a pint of it but I didn’t find that it was something I wanted seconds of. From what I remember it had a red lager aftertaste
Lisa H.
Austin, TX
This is my husband’s favorite beer. It’s too bitter for my taste, but now that we’ve moved away from the east coast, he talks about how much he misses it. It’s a high abv- so be aware of that!
Stacey P.
Worst beer I have ever had. Belgian IPA beers definitely taste way different than normal beer. I guess its an aquired taste thing. The best way I could describe it would be like trying to drink hair spray. I'm a firm believer in not wasting booze but the taste was so horrid I had to poor it down the drain.
Ashley C.
I'm always curious to try Belgium's so when I got this at the liquor store I was excited to try it. Especially cause the name of the proudct. Tasted pretty good
Kari S.
Brooklyn, NY
Pairs well with spicy foods like wings. Nice flavor and super light on the hops side. If you happen to be in Maryland their your and tasting room are great too.
Carly H.
Franklin, OH
This is a favorite campfire beer for our family! Flying Dog has made a great name over the last few years! This “raging bitch” gives you a mouth full of flavor!
Katerina T.
This is a pretty great beer. I'm a fan of Flying Dog. Their beers are well rounded and perfect for drinking while playing some cards or something with friends.
Kara T.
As someone who lives SUPER close to the brewery, I will ALWAYS support this company. But, I also am picky. I do not like how hoppy and yeasty their beers are.