BY FLYING DOG BREWERY

Described by the brewery as having "that hop bite from a big, bad American IPA with the banana and bubblegum from the Belgian yeast." it's the much softer version of the Snake Dog made by the same brewery. That said it didn't avoid the scrutiny of the US authorities who banned the product for it's name deeming it "detrimental to the health, safety, or welfare of the general public."! Taste is hoppy and orangey with floral notes on the nose. Fairly low carbonation. see more...

Allie J.
If I could give this 7 stars, I would. This is my beer. At our nearby liquor store it’s $14 for a 6 pack. The first time I bought this, I did it because the name was catchy. I’m so glad I did. The ABV is 8.3%, that makes it a perfect IPA for me. I like to get a nice buzz when I drink beer, so those other beers don’t cut it for me. I actually get my buzz before I feel bloated in the slightest and it also doesn’t give me that weird taste/feeling on my tongue after I have a few.
Amanda J.
Sunland, CA
This is one of my all time favorite IPAs! I first purchased this beer because I am a huge Ralph Steadman fan and his artwork on the packaging drew my eyes right to it. I was even more excited when the beer tasted just as amazing! Flying Dog has easily become one of my favorite breweries. This IPA is pretty strong, so I’d only recommend this to people who love this type of beer. You can find this beer at most liquor stores. Highly recommend!
Allison H.
I am huge fan of been! I purchased this is. Chattanooga, TN and it will forever be one of my favorites. I love this craft beer! I am a repeat customer and i find it completely delicious! I will be recommending this to others! If you like beer, you’ll like This!
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA

Surprised by the high ratings on this one. IPA is a very competitive beer category and I gotta say this one just doesn't measure up to the big boys. The only good thing about this beer is the alcohol. I will say it packs a punch and you don't need to drink too many to catch a buzz. But in terms of flavor this beer left a lot to be desired. Not very complex at all. Weak head, weak smell, weak flavor profile.
Aubrianna p.
Piedmont, SC
This is one of those that are not gonna be at your local convenience store or maybe even grocery. A little more difficult to find unless your local bar carries this. I really enjoy this! Not sure what brew this is but I believe it’s an ipa if I go off of how it tastes. Definitely worth a try. Not one of your cheap beers but if you like trying new things, it’s worth it!
Michelle F.
Arlington, VA
This used to be one of my favorite beers before I started drinking straight up belgians. It's a good compromise between a Belgian and an IPA, but if say it tastes more like an IPA. The abv is high considering the taste.
Mallory J.
Sacramento
I love a Belgian style IPA and this is one of my all time favorites.  The balance of malt and yeasty (almost fruity) complexity with the crisp hops makes this refreshing and satisfying.  I moved to the west coast 5 years ago, where it’s difficult to find.  When people ask me what I miss about my old home, this beer always makes the list.
Anjelica M.
This is a decent beer. It definitely is not one of my favorites but I prefer to Budd Lite, and all of those. These also tend to be a cheaper beer which is awesome and the name alone is one of the reasons I chose to buy it the first time I had it. Like I said before, it isn't my first pick but I am not disappointed if it's this vs Miller and Budweiser
Cassanya P.
Crazy strong and not for me. Expensive too. But this is what everybody is after these days. The higher the alcohol percentage the stronger the taste the more people seem to rave over it. I’m more into smooth so I’m not a good judge. I do like the company though and I’d happily give them my money if they made beers that I enjoy.
EMILY M.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Oh my goodness, one of the best by flying dog! It was delicious! Anytime I see it on tap I order, although it’s pretty hard to find it on tap. But affordable and great tasting!