BY FLYING DOG BREWERY

Described by the brewery as having "that hop bite from a big, bad American IPA with the banana and bubblegum from the Belgian yeast." it's the much softer version of the Snake Dog made by the same brewery. That said it didn't avoid the scrutiny of the US authorities who banned the product for it's name deeming it "detrimental to the health, safety, or welfare of the general public."! Taste is hoppy and orangey with floral notes on the nose. Fairly low carbonation. see more...

Allie J.
If I could give this 7 stars, I would. This is my beer. At our nearby liquor store it’s $14 for a 6 pack. The first time I bought this, I did it because the name was catchy. I’m so glad I did. The ABV is 8.3%, that makes it a perfect IPA for me. I like to get a nice buzz when I drink beer, so those other beers don’t cut it for me. I actually get my buzz before I feel bloated in the slightest and it also doesn’t give me that weird taste/feeling on my tongue after I have a few.
Mariha H.
Ah, Raging Bitch, how I love you. Unfortunately I can’t er it where I live since I moved, but this is my favorite beer. I don’t even like IPAs, but this one is delicious. I remembered it being mentioned in HBO’s True Blood, and then the name kind of hooked me. It’s not heavy like a stout (my usual go-to) or bitter like most IPAs, and perfect for sipping on your couch while watching a movie.
Rachel W.
Cumberland
This pale ale is the best, if you desire a bright and sophisticated taste journey. It's creamy and laces beautifully against the glass, giving a really pleasing visual aesthetic against the deep copper tone. The smell when you bring your face close is delicious and tangy. It smells earthy and yeasty, with dark caramel and orange teasing at the edge. The taste follows the same path, with flavors of yeast, orange and lemon and grapefruit blending with a subtle spicy tinge that hits you in the back of the throat. It's hoppy but not overly so. The foremost taste is creamy malt, with notes of mango, banana and caramel. I prefer this Belgian far above an American IPA, which hits the back of the throat with a bitter tang. This is more like a malt, still bitter and very thick but creamy and sweet too.
Leah T.
Woodbridge, VA
I know a lot of people love this beer but i hate it. It’s taste isn’t just strong, it attacks your tongue. it’s a harsh IPA that i couldn’t finish (and i’m usually not a quitter when it comes to alcohol). If you’re used to pale ales or regular beer like bud light DO NOT buy Flying Dog Brewery Flying Dog Raging Bitch
Elesha N.
Long Beach
This name didn’t give it off, this is a winner. It’s sure to impress people with its name. It’s name doesn’t let you down with the taste. It is very hoppy and easy to drink. I love the packaging of the wild dog. I buy this often when I want to show people a great beer that they are sure to remember!
Elizabeth N.
Bozeman, MT
This used to be a favorite beer of mine before all of the local breweries opened (back when craft beer was limited to a few brands like Flying Dog and Rogue)! Flying Dog is consistently good and I like the labels, but this was my favorite variety because I'm partial to belgian beers.
Stef L.
This is not a bad beer it’s just not my kind of beer. I am not a huge hoppy fan and this beer kinda is a bit much for me. With that being said, the quality of the beer is there! I do like this brand and I would drink this beer again but more likely to have one.
Breanne R.
One of my favorites! Great taste. Strong flavor. A bit expensive but definitely worth it. Highly recommend.

Flying Dog Brewery Flying Dog Raging Bitch | 8.3%
Ale E.
Coral Gables, FL
You got to love this beer solely for its name. The brand is so creative. That in itself makes you want to grab a pack and go at the store. The Chase is great, for a craft beer. A step above the rest I would definitely recommend a spear
Michelle F.
Pittsburgh, PA
This used to be one of my favorite beers before I started drinking straight up belgians. It's a good compromise between a Belgian and an IPA, but if say it tastes more like an IPA. The abv is high considering the taste.