Flying Dog Brewery Flying Dog Gonzo Imperial Porter

by Flying Dog Brewery

Created in memory of Hunter S Thompson, a good friend of the brewery, Gonzo Imperial Porter is intense and larger than life; a fitting tribute to Dr Thompson. Dark chocolate, roasted malts and coffee beans meet brown sugar, grassy hops and liquorice in this 9.2% ABV monster of a beer, which is generally considered to be one of Flying Dog's finest.

Does anyone know where I can buy this? I have various HST memorabilia , and would love to have this.
Start your review of Flying Dog Brewery Flying Dog Gonzo Imperial Porter!
How would you rate this product?
Cameron, NC
Great products I really enjoy it! You should totally get it if you have not yet already. Great gift as well!
Bronx, NY
1,015 reviews
amazing beer. not too heavy with the flavor, not overpowering. Refreshing. Great for a night in with friends
Middletown
Great local beer/brewery. Can’t go wrong with a solid porter like this one, plus they have great artwork.
These are great tasting beers. They really fill you up. These are not beers that you can drink all night.
Wilbraham , MA
Quite a brew if I must say. Delicious taste, smooth... I really like it. Price is prettty good too
Oklahoma City, OK
A bit alcoholic for my taste, but a ton of flavor. Really nice beer from a great, great brewery.
Madison
Great Porter. Easy to drink. Very smooth and creamy. Affordable. Good packaging. Fun name.
London, London
I love this beer! It has notes of dark chocolate and fruits. It’s aroma malty. It’s a really good stout which I really enjoy. Good price too compared to other beers. Satisfied with the beer and would by again.
Toronto, ON
I love a good dark beer, and I love Ralph Steedman, so I picked this up because of the label mostly but I was really impressed with the bold flavour and richness to it. Will be getting this beer again for sure