Flying Dog Brewery Flying Dog Gonzo Imperial Porter

by Flying Dog Brewery

Created in memory of Hunter S Thompson, a good friend of the brewery, Gonzo Imperial Porter is intense and larger than life; a fitting tribute to Dr Thompson. Dark chocolate, roasted malts and coffee beans meet brown sugar, grassy hops and liquorice in this 9.2% ABV monster of a beer, which is generally considered to be one of Flying Dog's finest.

Does anyone know where I can buy this? I have various HST memorabilia , and would love to have this.
Start your review of Flying Dog Brewery Flying Dog Gonzo Imperial Porter!
How would you rate this product?
Leland, NC
Not much of a beer drinker but if i do i love this brand...Smooth flavors goes down easy and the range of flavors so nice
Moore, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Yes...more please!!! I love this beer and I hope they keep making it. It takes all I have not to order this every time.
Huntersville, NC
Very good, taste is ok, like the variety, it's good to try. Very good, taste is ok, like the variety, it's good to try
Great porter. Smooth and creamy with very little bitterness to it. Definitely one of my favorite porters on the market
Lafayette, IN
Love the porter. My sons name is porter so it is my go too.the finish is great and doesn’t leave a bad falabor behind
Greenville
This was one of my husband’s favorite beers. He loved introducing it to others. It was the first dark beer he found
Evansville
BEST beer and my husbands favorite. This is a hard find for us but we found it this week and couldn’t be happier
Mokena , IL
I’ve been to the Tap house in Denver as well. Cool place and love all the artwork. Beers are pretty great too.
kill devil hills nc
This flavor is the best flavor flying dog has to offer. Not to mention the alcohol % is pretty high for a beer.
Alexandria , VA
We bought for a party and it was a very pollutant selection! It went fast and guests raves about its finish.