Flying Dog Brewery Flying Dog Gonzo Imperial Porter

by Flying Dog Brewery

Created in memory of Hunter S Thompson, a good friend of the brewery, Gonzo Imperial Porter is intense and larger than life; a fitting tribute to Dr Thompson. Dark chocolate, roasted malts and coffee beans meet brown sugar, grassy hops and liquorice in this 9.2% ABV monster of a beer, which is generally considered to be one of Flying Dog's finest.

Does anyone know where I can buy this? I have various HST memorabilia , and would love to have this.
Start your review of Flying Dog Brewery Flying Dog Gonzo Imperial Porter!
How would you rate this product?
Winfield, WV
Awesome thanks again for the weekend and for Christmas Eve it was really fun and I hope y’all know I’m answered this all by hitting the word fill on my phone lol but yea porters Rock!
Mount Ephraim, NJ
One of my favorite beers! All of flying dogs beers are good, and I'm not big on artisanal or IPAs but if you wanna try then this is def the beer to go to for the first IPA attempt.
Lakewood, OH
I love every flying dog beer that they have put out! Their label is what got me turned on to them! So sweet! Not too high on the pricy side! I usually go to my local craft brew spot in Lakewood so I can create my own six pack!
This is a great beer. But woo it is strong so drink carefully. There is a bit of a bite to it so if you don't like that or are not normally a beer drinker maybe pass. But if you are a beer fan definitely try.
Atlanta, GA
The yummiest beer! I love the packaging and I love the taste. It’s a little expensive but it’s totally worth it. This was my first time buying it but I would def buy again. Very yummy. I also would love to try other beers from this brand.
Bethel Park, PA
Flying Dog is my favorite craft brewery. Across the board they put out a great beer in every style. This imperial porter is just impeccable. A little on the bitter side but still a solid imperial stout!
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love this drink and the hopps undertones it has to its taste! Not the cheapest beer but also doesn’t break the bank if you’re only trying to drink around a six pack! Deff would buy again!
Ashburn, VA
Flying Dog is my absolute favorite brewery! I used to love 20 minutes from the brewery so it was always fun to go for drinks and so try their new limited releases. I highly recommend any of their beers!
Chicago , IL
This porter is rich in flavor without feeling super heavy. It has a great malty body, intense roasted flavors, and a nice hop background without being overly bitter. Good balance with an ABV of 9.2%.
Sabin , MN
Yum yum! One of my favorite porters! It's thick and creamy, and pairs beautifully with some French vanilla ice cream! I got this at our local liquor store and will definitely be buying again!