Flying Cauldron Non-Alcoholic Butterscotch Beer 355ml

by flying cauldron

Energy kJ/kcal: 141 / 33 | Fat : 0g | of which saturates : 0g | Carbohydrate : 8.4g | of which sugars : 8.4g | Protein : 0g | Salt : 0g |

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Flying Cauldron Non-Alcoholic Butterscotch Beer 355ml!
How would you rate this product?
April H.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Definitely one of my favorite sodas- great butterscotch taste and I love how it just transports me to the world of Harry Potter! Would also be FANTASTIC as a float! I got my latest batch at Whole Foods in NC, as I know this stuff can be hard to find!
Courtney M.
Ipswich , Suffolk
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Flying Cauldron Non-Alcoholic Butterscotch Beer 355ml uploaded by Courtney M.
Flying Cauldron Non-Alcoholic Butterscotch Beer 355ml uploaded by Courtney M.
these are perfect when you want to have butterbeer but aren’t from Orlando or have access to the Harry Potter studios all the time. I love these! They’re so creamy and fizzy. They almost taste vanilla too. These are so good, definitely try them if you like butter beer!

Looking for your answer?