flutter LASHES® Loveable

by Flutter Lashes

LOVEABLE soft and fluttery, great for all occasion. Finely crafted with light and medium density lashes which are precisely layered to create a natural open eye effect.

Our Ersatz Collection are hand assemble with fine synthetic fibers, precisely layered to offer a light, natural, dimensional effect. Reusable (10+ with proper care).

Application Instructions

Gently curl your natural eyelashes with an eyelash curler.
Measure each Flutter® Lash with your eyes and trim as needed.
Apply a thin layer of eyelash glue on the entire band. Allow 3-5 seconds for the glue to thicken and build an adhesive bond.

Begin from the center of your eye and place the Flutter® Lash directly above your natural eyelash line (for lower lashes, place the Flutter® Lash directly below your lower eyelash line). Position carefully using a tweezers or fingertips. Allow 5-10 seconds for the Flutter® Lashes to dry securely on your eyelid.

Proper Removal and Care

Moisten a Q-tip with makeup remover and apply on the band of the Flutter® Lashes.
Hold the makeup remover over the band of the lashes for 5-7 seconds to loosen the eyelash glue or until the Flutter® Lashes have separated from your eyelids. To preserve the appearance of your Flutter® Lashes, avoid wetting the strands of the lash.

Carefully peel off any remaining glue from the Flutter® Lashes.
Place the Flutter® Lashes back into their original case to mold the lashes back into their original form.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of flutter LASHES® Loveable!
Gaithersburg, MD
This isn’t the style I have in this picture, but it is the brand! And I lovvveeeeee this brand so much! The price for lashes is so affordable but with bomb af quality! I highly recommend this brand to anyone who love intense dramatic lashes
flutter LASHES® Loveable uploaded by Audi W.
flutter lashes is a fabulous company that i never knew existed until tati westbrook bragged about them on her youtube channell. i went on and bought 7 pairs for $15! they are so affordable and have beautiful styles. i used them yesterday on a girl i was doing prom makeup on. they turned out so pretty! and she loved both pairs i used. they do have a thick band on them so it takes practice if you dont know how to apply thick banded lashes.
Meriden, CT
Purchased at: Amazon
These false lashes are beautiful and great quality. They are full and flirty, but not so full that it looks like you're wearing a drag Queen's lashes. If you take good care of them, you'll get quite a few uses out of them, which I really enjoy. The band is easily hidden with a little black eyeliner. They go on pretty quick and easy too, once you bend them a little. They don't feel heavy on your lid like some bigger lashes do, and I barely notice I'm wearing them. They are synthetic lashes that look like they could be mink. I really like these falsies, and the best part is they are $10!!! They are one of my favorite false lashes!
Knoxville , TN
The flutter company is the ONLY lash brand I used they’re super affordable with such cute packaging and I get almost 10 uses out of every pair I order from them that make my blue eyes pop! My all time favorite is “intoxicating” by them but this style is just as gorgeous and I continue to only buy from them time after time.
flutter LASHES® Loveable uploaded by Elizabeth A.
MY FAVORITE LASHES , over lilly lashes and house of lashes, these are easy to apply, affordable, and absolutely beautiful!!!! I have no complaints.
North Haven, CT
flutter LASHES® Loveable uploaded by Tina P.
Amazing product. I’m a lash lover and these are beautiful lashes. A bit pricey but worth it I think.
Cute packaging, durable band, fluffy lashes that last many uses. I’d buy more in different styles
los angeles
Hands down best affordable lashes. Very lightweight and looks just like a high end lash.
This lashes are soooo beautiful. They give the look of eyelash extension. Comfortable and easy to apply. You can re-use them a lot!