Fluker's Hi Cal Cricket Diet

by Horseloverz

Designed for gut-loading crickets to increase their vitamin and mineral content prior to offering them as prey. Allows insect eating pets to benefit from the nutritional value of the insect itself.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fluker's Hi Cal Cricket Diet!
Hutchinson, KS
This stuff is a great way to gut load your crickets or mealworms. Just put it in what ever container you keep the insects in. Or put a pop lid in your tank and fill it a little. My geckos have never shown an interest in the stuff other than tipping over the lid. So just the insects eat it.
Kissimmee, FL
Flucker’s is such a good brand. When I would buy crickets I’d feed them this and they’d last quit a while. Plus it completely affordable.

Looking for your answer?