BY FLUKERS #39 in Reptile Supplies

Contains freeze-dried river shrimp, mealworms, and crickets. Fluker's Medley Treat provides essential proteins, fats, vitamins, and minerals that your pet needs. Ingredients: Freeze Dried River Shrimp, Freeze Dried Mealworms, Freeze Dried Crickets. Guaranteed Analysis: Protein min 58%, fat min 12%, moisture max 8.75%, fiber max 7%, ash max 10%, phosphate min 2.75%, calcium min 1.75% see more...

• Does your turtle pick out the different types of food and eat the...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried these for their turtle?1 Answers
Crystal M.
Bakersfield
I got this for my turtle and he only ate it a little bit he didn’t seem to care too much for it but I got it because it wasn’t too expensive. It was what I thought it was but he just didn’t like it. I wouldn’t buy it again only because he didn’t eat it
Jacquelyn J.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I have 2 yellow ear sliders and they love this food. I switched to this brand cause one of my turtles wouldn't eat another brand I had but ate this one right away. It saves me money by having food and treats in one container during feeding time. When left in the water too long without consuming it does change the water a slight pink color.
T.J. T.
This is an excellent product to use as an occasional addition to any aquatic turtle's diet about 2-3 times a week. While it should be balanced with the occasional green or pellet food, it's also decent on its own. The only thing that was a bit funky about my product as I used it was that it had a tendency to attract live bugs, regardless if it was closed or open. Every time I opened the lid there were new tiny bugs crawling around in there. Other than that, my turtle loved this stuff. I have yet to buy more, as it tends to be a little more on the expensive side. But I will soon!
Marisa Q.
Channelview , TX
I have found that my turtles love these they have a variety of different things in the mix which to me makes it that more interesting for my turtles during feeding time . Who would want to eat the same thing every single day of your life . I do pick them out here and there ill just get a scoop and let them go at it
Lamekka T.
Henrico, VA
My RES loves this food...he eats it every day and looks forward to getting it. We were giving him feeder fish as a supplement, but one of the fish has now turned into a friend for him. Guess he no longer wants to chase his meal and prefers this food.
Shawna G.
Part of my turtle's daily diet! I also keep feeder fish in his tank, so the ones that he doesn't eat, the fish get to east as well! they stay alive until he eats them!
Stephanie R.
Merritt Island, FL
I don't feed my turtles shrimp daily, but do give them a treat a few times a week to change it up. They love this product and I never find them left floating around in the tank.
Shawna G.
Does your turtle pick out the different types of food and eat them in an order? Mine tends to eat all the shrimp first.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried these for their turtle?