BY FLUKERS

A perfect blend of freeze dried crickets, mealworms and pellets with a unique texture that beardeds actually eat! Vitamin enriched formula for juveniles under 7".Fluker's Juvenile Bearded Dragon Buffet Blend is a combination of vitamin fortified pellets, freeze dried crickets, and freeze dried mealworms. This unique blend ensures that not only will your pet love to eat it, but also, your pet will receive the proper balanced of essential protein, fat, vitamins, and minerals. Ingredients: Freeze Dried Mealworms, Freeze Dried Crickets, Corn, Potato Starch, Chicken Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Tomato Pomace, Fish Meal, Poultry Fat, Soybean Oil, Fish Oil, Coconut Oil, Potato Protein, Soybean Meal, Fructose, Calcium Carbonate, L-Lysine, DL Methionin, Salt, Spirulina Algae, Canthaxanthin, Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product Dehydrated, Streptococcus Faecium Fermentation Product Dehydrated, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermenation Extract, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Fermentation Product Dehydrated, Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Vitamin E Supplement, Calcium L-Ascorbyl-2-Monophosphate (stabilized Vitamin C), Ferrous Sulfate, D-Biotin, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Zinc Oxide, Manganous Oxide, Niacinamide, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin A Acetate, Beta Carotene, Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Folic Acid, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Natural and Artificial Colors, Menadione Dimethylpyrimidinol Bisulfite (source of Vitamin K), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Cobalt Sulfate Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 32%, Ash (max) 10.5%, Moisture (max) 9%, Crude Fat/Oil (min) 7.5%, Crude Fiber (max) 6.5%, Calcium (min) 2.25%, Phosphate (min) 2% see more...

Makayla S.
Dongola, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It's not that this food is bad, because I honestly wouldn't know. All I can say is that my stubborn bearded dragon will not eat this if his life depended on it. He wants something that moves, and I have even tried a vibrating food bowl.
Harley H.
Manteca, CA
I was given this to me by a friend and my beardie ate it like crazy. It says it has really good stuff in there, he definitely didn't have any problems after eating it but I know you can find it on Amazon for about 7 dollars.
Betty R.
Waco, TX
One of the 2 bearded dragons love this stuff. and flukers is a great brand. I prepare this food by pouring some into a dish then sorting out the insects. add a little warm water for the pellets to soak up and become moist and soft. I allow it to cool down and then I add the insects back in it. my little guy will chomp down like there's no tomorrow!
Angelica G.
Fairborn, OH
My little guys loves the stuff... but he does seem to pick the bugs out and leave a lot of pellets in his bowl. It smells bad but hey I'm not eating it. So as long as he his happy and healthy it is all good.
Rachal C.
Vidalia, LA
My bearded dragon doesn't like this food. He picks around the pellets and only eats the insects. He, of course, loves insects; especially love ones, so finding a pellet food that he likes is hard. But he refuses to eat this.
Halle R.
for awhile, I couldn't get my bearded dragon to eat. but he loved to eat this! I don't recommend it as a staple diet. but it's great for putting on lettuce!
Brittany S.
I love this blend and so do my dragons. It is so much easier than keeping live crickets on hand all of the time. I repurchase when I run out. Great buy.
Asia T.
Hades loves this stuff he eats it better then he does anything literally was a lifesaver when he decided he didn't want to eat Nothing I have him
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
My beardie only ate the pellets. He was not happy that the insects where not moving. He'd eat them only when I moved then around for him.
Tailor G.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Some of the best food for bearded dragons. The size of the pellets are perfect. I like the addition of insects with the pellets
Candice H.
Watson, AR
I have a juvenile, male dragon who's a very picky eater, would this be worth the money to try him on? Anyone else have picky eaters who enjoyed this?