Fluker Labs SFK73005 Repta Calcium Dietary Supplement uploaded by Skylar L.

BY FLUKER LABS

Use this premium powdered calcium supplement as a coating for the foods you feed to your lizards, snakes, turtles and frogs. Repta-Calcium should be used daily to help prevent a calcium deficiency in your reptiles and amphibians. Calcium is necessary for strong skeletal structure and to regulate several bodily functions. Use with reptiles and amphibians who consume a large amount of crickets, mealworms, waxworms or mice, all of which are high in phosphorous. Can also be sprinkled over fruits and vegetables. Ingredients: Limestone Flour, Flavor, D-Activated Animal Sterol (Source of Vitamin D-3). Guaranteed Analysis: Calcium (min.) 36.00%. Feeding Directions: Place two spoonfuls into a bag with insects and shake until well coated. For mice, dip only the hindquarters in the supplement. May also be sprinkled over fruits and vegetables. For daily use. see more...

Skylar L.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I use this constantly to help with my lizards and turtle. I sprinkle it on their food and the ground and they love it. I bought it at petsmart. I highly recommend this for any reptile owner Fluker Labs SFK73005 Repta Calcium Dietary Supplement
Stephanie R.
Deville, LA
I have a 3 year old bearded dragon. We were using calcium sand but i didn't like using that so we got this products. He seems to be healthier since using this product. He still eats his food like normal so I don't think it changes the flavor.
Tiffany P.
Newark, NJ
I have two leopard geckos and home, one just a baby, very tiny and the other a full grown adult. I always coat their meal worms or crickets in this before feeding them. Its great with bone health, especially for the babies that are growing .
Melissa J.
Salyersville, KY
Eeewww, the pic on the cover of this product looks soo Gross. I'm not even sure if the dog likes them or not
Jessica N.
Bronx, NY
I like this product. It helps to add the extra vitamin our reptars need. Plus this is a good company
Andrea S.
Jersey City, NJ
This is great for lizards and bearded dragons because it gives them the protein they need
Jewell S.
Livonia, MI
Pet Lover Expert
Just here for the badge.
Stephanie R.
Deville, LA
I have a 3 year old bearded dragon. How often should you use this form of the calcium? We did use the calcium sand but I didn't like that so we got this instead.