BY FLUKER LABS

These all-natural whole and half-log hideouts are great for reptiles and other small animals that like to hide. The natural wood provides your pet with both shade and security in a natural habitat; a necessity for reptiles and small animals. The logs can also be used to create a basking area for basking animals. see more...

Michelle V.
I used this in my scorpion habitat and they enjoyed it, even with daily misting it didn't fall apart
Stephanie R.
Deville, LA
I have this for my bearded dragon but he did not like it. He never went in or on it. The price wasn't bad and it seems to be pretty sturdy. I would probably recommend this to someone if I was asked.
Rebecca B.
I used to have one of these for my tree frog and he really liked it he would always hide inside of it I think it was like natural for them so that's why he liked it
Jackie M.
Dublin, OH
This is a great hideout for any reptile. I have had mine for 3 years and it still looks great. It is also surprisingly easy to clean!
Honey E.
Barnwell, SC
I have two leopard geckos and they both love sleeping in and on these. Plus it looks great in the tank. I think it is a must have.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
I used the tunnel for my snakes and bearded dragons. Would recommend this as a necessary hiding and basking spot for reptiles.
Kelly B.
I bought this for my lizard he never went on it i don't know why i liked it, he went on it when the cricket were hiding on top of it
Lexi S.
Kennewick , wa
I had a beardie who was obsessed with his log. I took it out of his cage once and he refused to eat any crickets. Would recommend buying one.
Liliana  N.
My little geckos love hiding underneath this or climbing on top of it. Highly recommend it for all reptiles
Vanessa V.
My bearded dragon loves this..he likes to go under the log after a long day of basking. its a nice place to cool off