BY FLUKER LABS

These all-natural whole and half-log hideouts are great for reptiles and other small animals that like to hide. The natural wood provides your pet with both shade and security in a natural habitat; a necessity for reptiles and small animals. The logs can also be used to create a basking area for basking animals. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
I used this in my scorpion habitat and they enjoyed it, even with daily misting it didn't fall apart
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Deville, LA
I have this for my bearded dragon but he did not like it. He never went in or on it. The price wasn't bad and it seems to be pretty sturdy. I would probably recommend this to someone if I was asked.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
I bought this for my lizard he never went on it i don't know why i liked it, he went on it when the cricket were hiding on top of it
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
My bearded dragon loves this..he likes to go under the log after a long day of basking. its a nice place to cool off
Donna C.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
I used the tunnel for my snakes and bearded dragons. Would recommend this as a necessary hiding and basking spot for reptiles.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Dublin, OH
This is a great hideout for any reptile. I have had mine for 3 years and it still looks great. It is also surprisingly easy to clean!
Liliana  N.
Liliana N.
My little geckos love hiding underneath this or climbing on top of it. Highly recommend it for all reptiles
Erika B.
Erika B.
Newark, NJ
Used this for my bearded dragon, he loves it. It gives him some privacy and makes the tank look nice.
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Charleston, WV
My bearded dragon sleeps under his every night!! He loves it so I definitely recommend this product!
Lexi S.
Lexi S.
Kennewick , wa
I had a beardie who was obsessed with his log. I took it out of his cage once and he refused to eat any crickets. Would recommend buying one.