Fluker Labs SFK27002 Repta Clamp Lamp uploaded by crystal j.

BY FLUKER LABS #36 in Reptile Supplies

Fluker's Clamp Lamps - Bring Home This Versatile Clamp-On Heat Lamp Fixture Today from petco.com!Bathing your reptile in the soothing warmth and light of Fluker's Clamp Lamps not only aides the regulation of your special cold-blooded companions, but also helps create and maintain a healthy environment for them. Developed specifically for use with terrariums and other types of reptile habitats, these clamp lamps help to effectively provide reptiles and amphibians with the heat and light their bodies require. Equipped with a ceramic socket, this special clamp-on heat lamp fixture is ideal for use with an incandescent bulb or other ceramic heat-emitting bulbs. Made with convenience in mind, these special reptile lamps can be utilized in a variety of locations and positions to best accommodate your desert or tropical terrarium. Available in different sizes equipped for different wattage emission (from 75 watts to 250 watts), each of these convenient reptile clamp lamps has a six-foot cord that features a polarized plug for added safety and to ensure proper use. Heavy-duty, professional grade metal reflector6' cord with polarized plug Ceramic socket Spring-loaded, swivel head clamp For incandescent bulbs or ceramic heat emitters see more...

Alysia R.
I'm rating it 4 stars only because you can't really clip the lamp onto the snakes tank. But everything else is fine. It's cheap but is really good for the price and I expected it to be more money but it wasn't. And my snake loves it so she's happy I'm happy.
Jazmyn S.
I LOVE this clamp lamp! It is super sturdy and holds in the heat really well. In the reptile industry a lot of things dont work so I am always happy to find a lasting product. I got mine off of amazon and love how big it is. Took a minute to figure out the clamp, but now its on there good. It will not work with glass tanks with mesh tops as far as I can tell.
Luca R.
Merced, CA
This always worked really well for me when I had my Bearded Dragon. The ONLY problem is it gets sooooo hot. It also has a hard time holding itself up if it's not positioned correctly. It gets so hot I could feel it from my bed across the room. But my dragon loved it so it's whatever
kandi K.
Des Moines, IA
This is a wonderful lamp if you can find a local Hercules to clamp it onto something. Also it helps if you can use Hercules to get it off also. It gets very very hot and we needed a pot holder to remove it.
Sold at local pet stores and online.
Adolfo C.
Noblesville, IN
These are good because they're inexpensive and you can have one for UVB and one for heat and another for something else. The clamp allows you to position it just right and also you can grab it by the clamp because the lamp will get very hot so it prevents you from getting burned.
Rachel O.
Greeley, CO
I own this and have had it for at least 3 to 4 years now. It is very much a long lasting lamp. It has blown out a few of my light bulbs but it does it's job and it does it's job well. Couldn't have picked a better product.
Talisa N.
Rio dell, CA
These lights work amazing (even though I'm too weak to clamp myself) they allow for the best heat flow in my beardos tank.
Gemya G.
Savannah, GA
I use this cheap light fixture part for my 125 w uvb and heat lamp it works perfectly
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good lamp to buy?
Lincoln J.
Canton
How do y’all feel about this lamp? I heard that clamping lamps isn’t the best because of the distance it puts in between the bulb and the animals