BeautyFaceFace MakeupMorphe
Fluidity Full-Coverage Concealer

Fluidity Full-Coverage Concealer

by Morphe

Show blemishes, imperfections, and under-eye circles who's the boss with this long-wearing, full-coverage Fluidity Concealer from Morphe. This long-wearing, multi-tasking soft matte formula can conceal, brighten, and contour like nobody's business.

C0.00 (aka white concealer); Water\u002FAqua\u002FEau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG\u002FPPG-10\u002F1 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica Silylate, Triethoxycaprylylsilicate, Dimethicone\u002FVinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Hey guys, I’ve been getting into morphe products lately and I’ve been thinking about trying the Fluidity Full-Coverage Concealer. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being AMAZING) what would you rate it?
I never regret that I took the risk and bought it. I am very satisfied and I have a recommendation?
BeeN wanting to purchase this concealer as I have heard many good things but was just wondering is it worth it and is it actually creaseless?
Start your review of Fluidity Full-Coverage Concealer!
Anna C.
Lake Park, GA
Fluidity Full-Coverage Concealer uploaded by Anna C.
Fluidity Full-Coverage Concealer uploaded by Anna C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m a big fan of this concealer! I personally like a really brightened, full coverage undereye, and this gives me what I want! It does dry down quickly so keep that in mind if you’re moving slowly blending it in. I’ve found that it doesn’t crease as much compared to other full coverage concealers! Also an amazing price.
Iznah S.
East Elmhurst, NY
Fluidity Full-Coverage Concealer uploaded by Iznah S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I really love morphe’s concealers! They cover up a lot and apply really nicely. It doesn’t leave my face looking cakey or dry. It’s great for dry sensitive skin like mine and it’s super affordable. A lot of times morphe has sales so the concealer comes out to be even more affordable than it already is. There’s no fragrance for this concealer and it works well with any foundation!
Maria G.
Sherwood, AR
Fluidity Full-Coverage Concealer uploaded by Maria G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I started using Morphe Full coverage concealer color-C3.55 in early 2019 it’s A decent concealer and gets the job done. If you have dryness in your eye area like I do you must make sure to moisturize first before applying or eye area will look super dry, other than that it covers dark circles well & dries down to a true Matte finish. #Concealer #Makeup #EyeMakeup
Erica M.
Fluidity Full-Coverage Concealer uploaded by Erica M.
I use the white Fluidity concealer as a base for my eyeshadow. I can’t use this concealer on my face/blemishes because it has dimethicone, which irritates my skin. However, I have no problems with it on my eyelids. It helps make my eyeshadow look more pigmented and stand out more. It works really well, especially with pastel shadows that otherwise wouldn’t show up as well on my bare eyelids. It also works well for doing a cut-crease. However, I have to be careful not to use too much of this concealer or it will crease on my upper eyelids when I blink.
Ana M.
Fluidity Full-Coverage Concealer uploaded by Ana M.
Good product for a great price. Saw a lot of people comment that’s it’s the dupe for tartes shape tape. I would say it’s semi alike. Purchased online during a morphe sale. First time I tried it I noticed you have to be quick to blend or else it’ll dry. That was my experience. Other than that it’s easy to apply and looks great. I would also say it’s medium coverage. Fluidity Full-Coverage Concealer #Concealer #Morphe
Bilikis I.
Brockton, MA
Fluidity Full-Coverage Concealer uploaded by Bilikis I.
I love this concealer. It’s full coverage, long lasting and not ashy when used under eyes
Garrett B.
Baltimore, MD
Full coverage does not crease matte without looking dry, has a great wear time. This concealer is very comparable to Mac prolongwear from the way it wears, to the actual color selection. Great variety.
Angel M.
Honolulu , HI
Fluidity Full-Coverage Concealer uploaded by Angel M.
I love that Morphe has a full-coverage concealer. I had purchase the white concealer and girl let me tell you that it IS FULL-COVERAGE! Blends in perfectly over my foundation and doesn’t make it look too cakey. I did a James Charles remake look with the concealer and I absolutely was shocked that it came out so good. Definitely would buy the concealer again!
Sadia S.
Saint Paul, MN
Fluidity Full-Coverage Concealer uploaded by Sadia S.
Fluidity Full-Coverage Concealer uploaded by Sadia S.
I wear Fluidity Full-Coverage Concealer C3.55 which is few shades lighter than me . I always make sure my concealers are few shades lighter than my actual skin shade . This concealer is super full coverage and works with all types of skin . The finish is very matte and covers all kinds of skin blemishes . It’s almost like you are wearing a new skin .
Kathy B.
downey
Fluidity Full-Coverage Concealer uploaded by Kathy B.
It was affordable like most things at morphe. My fave is mixed and I like full coverage but I also enjoy light products that are pigmente. It does cover pretty well any blemished I do recommend it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Natalie P.