No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fluide Solaire Wet Or Dry Skin Melting Sun Fluid SPF 30 For Face & Body - Water Resistant 6.76oz!
Lachine, QC
Great face/body spf and the price is great too. Had a nice fresh smell, as opposed to the typical gross sunscreen smell. Again I’d like to stress that these face/body spfs are rarely a good idea since you skin varies from face to body. I use shi for my face and this for my body, reapplication every hours especially if you’re in direct sun is important!

Looking for your answer?