BY GENERIC

Don't let mosquitoes and other flying pests ruin your outdoor activities. For over 30 years Flowtron has been making insect control systems, and protecting the health and quality of life for customers around the world. This item uses a new Blacklight Lamp, which has been proven as 45% more effective than traditional bulbs, plus it's light is less intrusive. This unit is effective in killing a broad range of insect pests including mosquitos, which can transmit West Nile virus and other infectious diseases. It is a great solution for outdoor areas up to 1 acre using our patented, high efficiency, non-clogging killing grid that is safer, cleaner, more effective and more dependable than other imitators. The high tech vertical grid keeps clean and working reliably all season. This electronic insect controller performs without pesticides, propane tanks, nets or glue panels. It includes 4 Free USDA tested Octenol cartridges. Octenol is a by-product of human respiration, it lures a wide range of mosquito and biting fly species into the unit's killing grid. It also includes 3 Fly Pheromone Lures that attracts house and garbage flies to the killing grid. This unit is extremely efficient and operates for only pennies a day. It is rugged weatherproof construction and will not rust, crack or fade and features easy bulb replacement. see more...

Michele G.
Michele G.
ashville, OH
Decorator Expert
I live on property that use to be swamp land. With that said you know I get a lot of water standing in my yard. The Flowtron keeps my yard free of mosquitoes. I have A positive blood and mosquitoes LOVE my type of blood. The 4th of July I was able to stay outside to watch the fireworks and I didn't get bite once and I didn't use any lotions. I live on a quarter acre. It is very quite. I leave it on all night and I can't hear it. I highly recommend it.
Tesa N Chris H.
Tesa N Chris H.
Freer, TX
These are a must in south texas. While bbqing it comes in handy for the bugs . Plus nice little light at the same time lol
Alonso E.
Alonso E.
Miami
Decorator Expert
Well this seems to me excellent product very functional and super good recommended