Hair CareHair ProductsHair MasksFlow

Flow™ instantINTENSITY™ 30 Second Treatment

by Flow

instantINTENSITY™ 30 Second Treatment, 5 fl oz

REPAIR | MOISTURE | RESILENCE

Intense conditioning for dry to damaged hair.

The instantINTENSITY™ 30 Second Treatment is a completely new concept. This deeply penetrating weekly mask works immediately to replenish moisture, repair damaged areas, and restore strength to the hair. The beauty is, there is zero processing time. Wow

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Flow™ instantINTENSITY™ 30 Second Treatment!
Nicole K.
Edmonton
An absolutely kick butt product that works better than any of the other top sellers! I felt and saw a real difference in my texture of my dry fine limp hair. Everyone needs to use this ASAP. Hair is wavy, fine and I would definitely buy again.
Alexandra J.
Waubaushene, ON
This is the BEST treatment I have ever used. It’s not heavy at all but makes my hair so soft after using. I have blonde balayage so my ends get dry and they helps so much. I don’t use anything else!
Henna S.
Calgary, AB
Different than most conditioners out there. It really does make hair smooth right when you apply it. No need to leave it on because it seems to absorb right away and then you can wash it off.
Mya C.
This 30 second treatment is a quick conditioner to use when you are it a hurry. It smells very good and it is very effective. It makes my hair very soft after use. Would probably buy again.

Looking for your answer?