Flowery In Bloom 4-in-1 File Catty Collection uploaded by Hannah B.

BY FLOWERY

In Bloom 4-in-1 File Catty Collection - Flowery 4-In-1 File Catty includes sleek translucent case, nail tip touch, cuticle Push & under nail sweep.Benefits:Under Nail Clean: Sweep to clear out grime under the nailsCuticle: Push to push back cuticlesNail Snag Quick Fix for quickly and easily fixing snags without having to open the caseCase to protect designer nail file and valuables or contents in purse180/240 grit nail file - In Bloom 4-in-1 File Catty Collection see more...

Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Other more...
I got this in a gift bag, and I kept it. I use it all the time when I give myself at-home manicures. I don’t think it’s a particularly great file (I don’t use it for its promised 4 functions) but it’s held up well over several years. No bending! I like the little case, too.
Misty B.
Fullerton, CA
You know you need to carry a file with you.  But you hate the fact that it might scratch the items in your purse that you care about (phone, glasses, etc.).  The file catty holds your file perfectly so that you don't have to worry about it.  It's also smaller than a regular nail file so it's not hogging space in your bag.  This file seems better made than most.  I love it.