BY FLOWERY #99 in Nail Files

Tina D.
Kimball, MI
This is a great nail file for travel and to keep in your car, purse or backpack. The smaller size and plastic case are great features for these purposes. Definitely recommend!
Meg G.
Keep this in my purse at all times, it’s amazing. It has held up well and for a couple years now. I can dunk it in barbicide to disinfect it and it remains sturdy. It’s high quality.
Cara O.
Denton, TX
Absolute must have! I keep one in my handbag and one in my backpack! I love that I can keep my file in my bad and not worry about it catching or snagging because it stays in the little case! Love it!
Tiana R.
Maywood, NJ
I love this brand for nail files and how they're all tailored to your individual nail needs. Each file has two sides for filing and buffing.
Bekah G.
Cute designs. Files and buffs perfectly & easily. What more does a girl want?!
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
I love these things they are the best and I love them and happy to have them