BY GALLERY BOOKS

Now a major Lifetime movie event-the classic story of forbidden love that captured the world's imagination and earned V.C. Andrews a fiercely devoted fanbase. Book One of the Dollanganger family saga. At the top of the stairs there are four secrets hidden. Blond, beautiful, innocent, and struggling to stay alive. They were a perfect family, golden and carefree-until a heartbreaking tragedy shattered their happiness. Now, for the sake of an inheritance that will ensure their future, the children must be hidden away out of sight, as if they never existed. Kept on the top floor of their grandmother's vast mansion, their loving mother assures them it will be just for a little while. But as brutal days swell into agonizing months and years, Cathy, Chris, and twins Cory and Carrie, realize their survival is at the mercy of their cruel and superstitious grandmother. and this cramped and helpless world may be the only one they ever know. Book One of the Dollanganger series, the sequels include Petals in the Wind, If There Be Thorns, Seeds of Yesterday, and Garden of Shadows. Then experience the attic from Christopher's point of view in Christopher's Diary: Secrets of Foxworth and Christopher's Diary: Echoes of Dollanganger. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
Bookworm Expert Level 3
This book is a cult classic! I love the creepy story line. If you've never read it, I definitely recommend. It's a fun read. There is apparently a whole series on Flowers in the Attic and I plan to read them all soon!
Sarah P.
Augusta, GA
I have 2 books and its weird and crazy. I couldn't put the book down, I had to know what happened. I ended up buying the movie, dont even waste your money. The movies arent as good as the books. I've read it twice so far
Jacqueline L.
St Clr Shores, MI
Such a twisted, good book. Everything that was done to those kids you couldn't help but feel sorry for them, even though it was fiction. Great story for someone that wants a page turning novel.
Crysta G.
Fayetteville, NC
I don't even remember how many times I've read this book, it's so captivating. I couldn't help but purchase the entire series, it's a difficult book to put down once you get started.
Amelia S.
Mesa, AZ
Definitely an intriguing read and not for the faint of heart, but overall it was an easy read with a good story could not put it down and i needed to know what would happen next
Arlene R.
I absolutely love all books by VC Andrews and Flowers in the Attic is by far one of my most favorite. You get so into them that it's nearly impossible to put them down. The movie was actually really good too but I'm more of a book person.
Tammy B.
Hephzibah
This is the first novel I ever read. VC Andrew's is the reason I love to read. I discovered this book when I was a teenager and have loved reading ever since.
Angelica P.
Waco, TX
Love this series. The mystery of the dollanganger family and the dark pasts of the family makes you not want to put the book down, let alone the series.
Jennifer  D.
Cumberland, RI
This is a great book but also very disturbing at the same time. It is a definite page turner. The complexity of the characters is so well written too.
Alexis A.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I think V.C. Andrews is a great author. These series are so complex, and I love the generational POVs. I definitely hope to own every one of her books.
Elizabeth R.
Paramount, CA
I saw the movie to this, is the book any better?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Who else has read this book and seen the movie? When I was a kid Flowers in the Attic was one of my favorite movies??