BY FLOWERHOUSE

Description: Self erecting portable greenhouse for the home gardener Extend your growing season and garden year round Zippers installed around the two peak ends enable you to chain an infinite number of Dreamhouses together The outer walls form partitions between the units, so you can create diverse growing environments to suit your needs 6.5 x 8 x 8          see more...

Buy on Wayfair
Miranda V.
When I was in the process of building my permanent greenhouse I used this temporarily to store my plants. I was skeptical because it was extremely cheap but it actually held up really well even in a storm. I liked it
Tiffany P.
This would be an incredible item for someone like me, who loves to garden but doesn't always have the perfect temperature to do so!
Joseph h.
Humble, TX
This would be a welcomed addition to my garden. In Houston we have a longer growing season, this would help during the few cold days we have
Nikki D.
Millersville, MD
Totally new way to garden for the person who lives in the city and not a lot of room. Would fit perfectly on my deck.
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
These are so fantastic especially for tropical plants indoors! It's perfect for just about anything :)
Juliana C.
Peoria, IL
Good flower house like the quality ! Very affordable and you should give it a try and try these product !!!!!
Carrie F.
Prospect Hill, NC
Ok so I have not got this yet but what a great concept! I cant wait to get to Walmart so I can buy this! Ill do another review when I get it to let you know how it works!
Cheryl R.
Worcester, MA
Does this work in extreme cold weather also. I live in New England and I would like to know if the plants would survive in the cold.
Raymona P.
Ashland, KY
How difficult is it to set up?
Jadee W.
Bolton, United Kingdom
Is this any good can it survive hugh2 speed winds and heavy rain down is it pricey or cost worthy
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert
How much does this cost?