Flowerful by FLOWER Beauty Shadow Art Palette uploaded by Jenn H.Flowerful by FLOWER Beauty Shadow Art Palette uploaded by Jenn H.Flowerful by FLOWER Beauty Shadow Art Palette uploaded by Katey R.

BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Flowerful by FLOWER Beauty Shadow Art Palette
  • "Love how pigmented and easy to blend this palette Is. best for that calm and natural look . " in 3 reviews
Jessica S.
Received this as a Christmas present and I love the colors. It was a little bit hard to apply and blend but I feel that if build the colors little by little it will look a lot better.
Aubree S.
Clarksville, AR
Wal-Mart had this product for Christmas 2016 and I had to get it. The colors were to die for. The colors not only looked great in the palete but also on the skin. I recommend this to anyone who wants good quality makeup for a lower cost.
Riylee W.
Tulsa
The pigments of this shadow are bright without being overdramatic. The shadow stays in place for over 4 hours but would suggest a good primer. Overall, this product is well worth it and I'm very happy with the outcome. Planning on stocking up my makeup cache with this brand.
Helianna O.
Miami,FL
I chino this shadow palette is really Good. It has very good pigment and beautiful colors. You should try it and it is not too expensive
Nancy G.
Mission, TX
I really love his palette one of my go to , it just has so many colors you can choose from
Faviola V.
Rohnert Park , CA
Just bought this pallets it's very nice for being a drug store the price is very good the shadows are nice and a perfect gift for any make up lover on a budget
member-de7567321
Japan
Wow I think this is going to be perfect for holiday season😍 my cousin got one and it's the best💕 I wish I have one☹️😭 this makeup palette is perfect😍
Nimota L.
Erie, PA
Really love this palette. It lasts for the whole day, sticks to the skin and doesn't create a mess on the face.
Alezandra B.
Barranquilla
La paleta de colores me fascinó, tiene para día para tarde y para noche por si quiero salir a bailar, me duraron de echo hasta me mojaron la cara y la sombra intacta
Ana O.
Houston
Sonya B.
Columbia , KY
I want to try Drew’s make up line. I have looked in the stores but I can’t find it. Product says it is sold at Walmart but I’ve never seen it. Also I’ve looked at CVS. Where can I find this line?
Megan K.
Who owns this palettes? What are the colors like?
Tink C.
Where can i get more flower cosmetic products Flowerful by FLOWER Beauty Shadow Art Palette this palette specifically
Katherine C.
Doral, FL
Is this a good deal? How about the pigmentation
Misty R.
Batesville, AR
I'm curious how pigmented the shadows are...thinking about buying this and just hoping they're not bad.