Flowerful by FLOWER Beauty Shadow Art Palette uploaded by Jenn H.Flowerful by FLOWER Beauty Shadow Art Palette uploaded by Jenn H.Flowerful by FLOWER Beauty Shadow Art Palette uploaded by Katey R.

BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Flowerful by FLOWER Beauty Shadow Art Palette
  • "Love how pigmented and easy to blend this palette Is. best for that calm and natural look . " in 3 reviews
Helianna O.
Miami,FL
I chino this shadow palette is really Good. It has very good pigment and beautiful colors. You should try it and it is not too expensive
Yeimi S.
Providence, RI 11 bowlett st
Hermosos colores los he usados y me encantan,fabulosos por la diversidad de colores que tienen se pueden usar para toda ocasión
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
I have this palette n the shades r beautiful and stays nice for hrs i use the left side for my highlight :) i love it
Nimota L.
Erie, PA
Really love this palette. It lasts for the whole day, sticks to the skin and doesn't create a mess on the face.
Nancy G.
Mission, TX
I really love his palette one of my go to , it just has so many colors you can choose from
Ana O.
Houston
Alezandra B.
Barranquilla
La paleta de colores me fascinó, tiene para día para tarde y para noche por si quiero salir a bailar, me duraron de echo hasta me mojaron la cara y la sombra intacta
Fanny Z.
I love it its so pigmented and the colors are sweet, i use always this product, are so compact and i take all places.!
Sonya B.
Columbia , KY
I want to try Drew’s make up line. I have looked in the stores but I can’t find it. Product says it is sold at Walmart but I’ve never seen it. Also I’ve looked at CVS. Where can I find this line?
Megan K.
Who owns this palettes? What are the colors like?
Tink C.
Where can i get more flower cosmetic products Flowerful by FLOWER Beauty Shadow Art Palette this palette specifically
Katherine C.
Doral, FL
Is this a good deal? How about the pigmentation
Misty R.
Batesville, AR
I'm curious how pigmented the shadows are...thinking about buying this and just hoping they're not bad.