Flowerful by FLOWER Beauty Shadow Art Palette uploaded by Katey R.

BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Riylee W.
Riylee W.
Tulsa
Review for: Flowerful by Flower Shadow Art Palette
The pigments of this shadow are bright without being overdramatic. The shadow stays in place for over 4 hours but would suggest a good primer. Overall, this product is well worth it and I'm very happy with the outcome. Planning on stocking up my makeup cache with this brand.
Nimota L.
Nimota L.
Erie, PA
Review for: Flowerful by Flower Shadow Art Palette
Really love this palette. It lasts for the whole day, sticks to the skin and doesn't create a mess on the face.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Pacoima, CA
Review for: Flowerful by Flower Shadow Art Palette
I read the reviews and feel like I might have got a dud. The shadows were nonexistent .I tried with my brush and fingers but nothing I did made the colors look how they did in the pan.Very disappointed!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Review for: Flowerful by Flower Shadow Art Palette
Received this as a Christmas present and I love the colors. It was a little bit hard to apply and blend but I feel that if build the colors little by little it will look a lot better.
Katey R.
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
Review for: Flowerful by Flower Shadow Art Palette
I have this palette n the shades r beautiful and stays nice for hrs i use the left side for my highlight :) i love it
Faviola V.
Faviola V.
Rohnert Park, CA
Review for: Flowerful by Flower Shadow Art Palette
Just bought this pallets it's very nice for being a drug store the price is very good the shadows are nice and a perfect gift for any make up lover on a budget
Yeimi S.
Yeimi S.
Providence, RI
Review for: Flowerful by Flower Shadow Art Palette
Hermosos colores los he usados y me encantan,fabulosos por la diversidad de colores que tienen se pueden usar para toda ocasión
Helianna O.
Helianna O.
Miami,FL
Review for: Flowerful by Flower Shadow Art Palette
I chino this shadow palette is really Good. It has very good pigment and beautiful colors. You should try it and it is not too expensive
member-de7567321
member-de7567321
Japan
Review for: Flowerful by Flower Shadow Art Palette
Wow I think this is going to be perfect for holiday season😍 my cousin got one and it's the best💕 I wish I have one☹️😭 this makeup palette is perfect😍
Ana O.
Ana O.
Houston
Review for: Flowerful by Flower Shadow Art Palette
Love how pigmented and easy to blend this palette Is. best for that calm and natural look .
Megan K.
Megan K.
Who owns this palettes? What are the colors like?
Misty F.
Misty F.
Batesville, AR
I'm curious how pigmented the shadows are...thinking about buying this and just hoping they're not bad.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Is this a good deal? How about the pigmentation
Terrance W.
Terrance W.
York, PA
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Im so excited to see a palette like this offered in the drugstore!