Flowerful by FLOWER Beauty Shadow Art Palette uploaded by Jenn H.Flowerful by FLOWER Beauty Shadow Art Palette uploaded by Jenn H.Flowerful by FLOWER Beauty Shadow Art Palette uploaded by Katey R.

BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Flowerful by FLOWER Beauty Shadow Art Palette
  • "Love how pigmented and easy to blend this palette Is. best for that calm and natural look . " in 3 reviews
Jenn H.
Jamestown
This is my go to for eye shadow. The shimmer and shade eyeshadow palette in warm natural es1 is my favorite. There are so many looks that can be created. The high lighter shade is my absolute favorite. I use it with just about every look that I've created.
Aubree S.
Clarksville
The colors are very pretty and give a lot of different options that you can create looks with. The brush that comes with this product is not the greatest but the eye shadow formula makes up for it. There is a nice mix of matte and shimmer shadows to suit the look that anyone wants.
Lauren J.
Brookhaven, MS
Found this on the clearance Christmas shelve last year and picked it up cause it was cheap. Best decision ever. Such great pigment in colors and smooth application. Love Flower!
Melissa H.
Pacoima, CA
I read the reviews and feel like I might have got a dud. The shadows were nonexistent .I tried with my brush and fingers but nothing I did made the colors look how they did in the pan.Very disappointed!
Riylee W.
Tulsa
The pigments of this shadow are bright without being overdramatic. The shadow stays in place for over 4 hours but would suggest a good primer. Overall, this product is well worth it and I'm very happy with the outcome. Planning on stocking up my makeup cache with this brand.
Aubree S.
Clarksville, AR
Wal-Mart had this product for Christmas 2016 and I had to get it. The colors were to die for. The colors not only looked great in the palete but also on the skin. I recommend this to anyone who wants good quality makeup for a lower cost.
Jessica S.
Received this as a Christmas present and I love the colors. It was a little bit hard to apply and blend but I feel that if build the colors little by little it will look a lot better.
Faviola V.
Rohnert Park , CA
Just bought this pallets it's very nice for being a drug store the price is very good the shadows are nice and a perfect gift for any make up lover on a budget
Destiny A.
I love this palette. I use 2 of the brown shades for my eyebrows and use the rest for my eyeshadow. These colors are pigmented and don't really rub off.
member-de7567321
Japan
Wow I think this is going to be perfect for holiday season😍 my cousin got one and it's the best💕 I wish I have one☹️😭 this makeup palette is perfect😍
Megan K.
Who owns this palettes? What are the colors like?
Sonya B.
Columbia , KY
I want to try Drew’s make up line. I have looked in the stores but I can’t find it. Product says it is sold at Walmart but I’ve never seen it. Also I’ve looked at CVS. Where can I find this line?
Terrance W.
York, PA
How pigmented are the shadows?
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Im so excited to see a palette like this offered in the drugstore!
Katherine C.
Is this a good deal? How about the pigmentation