MakeupLip MakeupLip GlossEcco Bella
FlowerColor Good For You Lip Gloss - Peace

FlowerColor Good For You Lip Gloss - Peace

by Ecco Bella

FlowerColor Good For You Lip Gloss - Peace from Ecco Bella gives your lips a pure, shiny texture without making them feel greasy or heavy. It's made with nutrients like shea butter, aloe and vitamin E.

This looks nice I never used it can you tell me more about the product I would like to know if the consistency how long does it last is it matte
Start your review of FlowerColor Good For You Lip Gloss - Peace!
Julia S.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Peace
I really like my peachy color of this lip gloss that I received from my mom, it's a really nice lip gloss. And I really cannot do lip gloss, it's sticky and tend to get on anything you lips touch, but this gloss set is good. I would recommend it to avid lip gloss users.
Jordan M.
Greenville, MI
Review for: Power
Im in love with the color, but the formula is sorta sticky and thick. not a bad gloss, if you put it on thin.