BY VIKTOR & ROLF #16 in Fragrance for Her

A delectable floral perfume. Top notes are bergamot, tea, and osmanthus. Middle notes of jasmine, african orange flower, freesia, orchid, and rose. "Compare at" price is based on price of same or similar items between 1/13/17 and 1/20/17 at online national retailers and specialty retailers, excluding Walmart.com. see more...

• Will you actually smell like a flower bomb?4 Answers
  • Is this a fruity/citrus scent or floral? x4 Answers
  • Is the scent too strong or overpowering?2 Answers
ᘔEIᑎᗩᗷ A.
Dearborn, MI
yummy, smells like heaven. I’m very strict on the perfumes I use, however I received this for Christmas, and honestly I couldn’t have loved a gift so much. The scent of it is so flowery, and subtle, the bottle itself is a statement. I would definitely reccomend this. Plus it lasts all day, I sprayed it on early in the day, later on 7 others later I walked into a beauty supply store, and someone asked if I had “”FLOWRBOMb”” on you know that made me smile from ear to ear lol. Give it a try they have sample sizes st Ulta, and Macy’s from what I know of. Let me know if you try it out. I would love to hear your feedback aswell.
Stacey P.
I really am not a floral, white floral sense kind of girl but let me tell you. This perfume is really something else. It's florally but not too sweet, and not too white florally so it's perfect for even nights out during the winter time. I brought this on a trip by accident to New York, and I didn't have any other perfumes with me. But this worked out just great. Everyone asked me what I was wearing the whole night. I wish the perfume lasted a little longer on my skin. Here's a tip - I did try the trick of putting Vaseline on my neck and dab the little bit more on my wrists before spraying their perfume and I think it really did help. Especially during the winter days when it's really windy, I think it really does help!
Areta C.
Arlington
Flowerbomb is pretty nice for a floral.  I typically stay away from excessively flowery perfumes, but I think the bergamot and patchouli wind this into something wearable for me.  It's got a really good sweetness to it, but I'm not sure if this sample is a dud or what (sephora play February 2018) because it doesn't seem particularly long lasting and the sillage isn't great.  My partner said that it smelled a little dusty - which I assume is the male interpretation of powdery, but I still didn't like the term.

I'm actually considering getting a mini of this - a full sized bottle would be a no, but I can imagine wearing this on nights that I want to feel a little more delicate.
Darbs S.
Minneapolis, MN
I loved this scent! Even for a girl like myself that goes for vanilla and amber scents I loved this fragrance. I wore it every day.
What is worth a two star deduction? I took the full sized bottle traveling, and we drove through mountainous areas. When we arrived to our destination I was horrified to find that my expensive bottle of half-full perfume to be empty! The pressure changes pushed the scent out of the bottle and onto the contents of my suitcase! I was so upset. I tried to contact the company and even talked to the employees at my local Sephora and was basically told “too bad so sad.” For a fragrance as pricey as this I would expect packaging that can withstand travel.
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
All around awesome. Does not smell flowery as the name suggests. It is not so overpowering, that it gives you a headache, but it is very long lasting. You don't smell it after a while, but the people around you do. It smells like powdery, fresh, not to sweet, and very luxurious elegang smell. This perfume is, a love or hate one, in that there is no middle ground. I am not a big perfume wearer, and much prefer body mists or splashes. The reason being, is that I have migraine and sinus issues, and this perfume does not aggravate neither issue. The bottle is very pretty too, the only bad thing os the price.
Samantha M.
I love this perfume so much, I’m up to my 4th bottle and it’s still my everyday scent to go for perfume. It’s really nice and you only need one or two sprays because a little goes a long way. I do like the fact that you get a lot of uses out of it because you only need to spray a little bit of it. The perfume bottle itself is very nice and I love it. The scent itself is a sweet floral type of scent and it’s not too much of a floral scent where all you smell is flowers, it has like a little bit of a sweet musky scent which is really nice and those scents I feel like go really nicely together.❤️
Aimee E.
New Britain, CT
I ordered the set during the anniversary sale and I am so in love with this perfume. Love is an understatement. I never wear perfumes because it sometimes gives me a headache and I can't stand woman who over do it. But I catch myself spraying at least two sprays and I never do that. The scent lasts all day and it's very sophisticated. I received a sample from the counter lady and loved the scent so much that I purchased it. The sample spray just does not do justice as it spritzed a small amount. The actual bottle let's out a good sized mist and the bottle is gorgeous. It doesn't remind me of a bomb just a pretty pink bottle. Looks so pretty on my makeup counter.
Ariana V.
Baton Rouge, LA
If you want everyone to say that you smell good, buy this! It's a little bit on the expensive side, but a little does go a long way. You will not need to spray a lot because it is long lasting. I love how the smell lingers throughout the day, and even when you think you don't smell good anymore, someone will still pick up the smell. It is not an overpowering and intrusive smell, but a rather delicate and classy fragrance.
Wegahata A.
Alexandria, VA
I LOVE this perfume.

If you are looking for a floral scent that isn't overpowering and something you can wear year round, you will love this.

This product is a little pricey for the size of the bottle, but it's worth it.

I usually buy the 1fl.oz bottle and it lasts for about 1 month. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum
april n.
Forest lake , MN
I absolutely LOVE this fragrance! It is such a beautiful floral scent. It is perfect for every day use year round - or just for going out (like myself). It’s such a sexy, sensual, and sophisticated scent. You will get TONS of compliments on this - I promise.

It has notes of orchid, jasmine, rose and vanilla. It’s such a delicate, feminine smell.

I would recommend to anyone if you are looking for a new signature scent!
Mrrrr G.
What are some of your fav perfumes to wear? Looking for some suggestions for Christmas gifts! 🙏
confused.artist57 G.
Jeddah
How long does it last?
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
How is the actual scent? I've heard so many mixed reviews!
Victoria M.
Is this a sweet smell and does it last long?
Elham I.
Cairo
Which is more sexy and Long lasting one la vie est belle or flower bomb