Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf for Women uploaded by jessica W.Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf for Women uploaded by Brandy W.

BY VIKTOR & ROLF

FLOWERBOMB by Viktor & Rolf Eau de Toilette Spray for Women - Flowerbomb Eau de Toilette is an antidote to reality, an expression of our dreams. The Eau de Toilette is a millefleurs around the freesia, Centifolia rose, osmanthus and Sambac jasmine, supported by a background of patchouli. When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factors such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied. see more...

Heather W.
My friend recommended this perfume to me and at first i was a bit put off by the price. However, I found a travel size bottle to try and fell in love. The smell is exactly what i was hoping for. It’s light but powerful and not heavy. A great choice for a woman who is powerful in business and doesn’t want to smell like a perfumery.
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
All around awesome. Does not smell flowery as the name suggests. It is not so overpowering, that it gives you a headache, but it is very long lasting. You don't smell it after a while, but the people around you do. It smells like powdery, fresh, not to sweet, and very luxurious elegang smell. This perfume is, a love or hate one, in that there is no middle ground. I am not a big perfume wearer, and much prefer body mists or splashes. The reason being, is that I have migraine and sinus issues, and this perfume does not aggravate neither issue. The bottle is very pretty too, the only bad thing is the price.
Danielle M.
It's very strong, and I love the way it smells on other people, but not on me. It is too powdery for my taste, and it is so strong it always gave me a headache. This is a holy grail product for many but I wound up giving mine away. Such a shame!
SHAMENA S.
My favorite scent. It smells so fresh and new. The first time I went to Sephora to the fragrance section and came across this, I immediately fell in love. It’s very feminine and floral but not too strong.
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
This is my all time favorite perfume! It’s definitely a luxury product in my opinion but it is worth every penny. Every time I wear it (which is mostly special occasions because I don’t want to use it all up) I get so my compliments! It such a beautiful smell and makes me feel so elegant
Vanessa G.
Mountain View, CA
People who know scents know when you’re wearing flower bomb. It’s one of the most luxurious scents that I own. It’s a little strong but it’s still light at the same time if that makes any sense. It’s a beautiful fragrance and my husband loves it and prefers it above any other.
Lauren R.
Blacksburg, VA
This is a STRONG perfume. I love it though. It stays on my skin for a long time and I wear it anytime I'm going out. The scent is pretty warm, so if you don't like warm scents you won't like this. Definitely give it a sniff before you buy it.
Faiza M.
This fragrance hooked me from first sniff. I love this perfume. I have to admit, it's pricey so I try not to wear expect for special occasions. But it's amazing, the scents lasts a long time and it's not cloying or overwhelming
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
This is such a beautiful floral scent. Usually scents with too much floral give me a headache, but Flowerbomb does not. I prefer to wear this perfume in the spring. The bottle is beautiful so I have it displayed on my vanity.
This scent is every thing!!!!! My favorite! It is so intoxicating, and men love it! You will leave a trail of disrupted hearts as you walk by, leaving men wondering and yearning for more. 2/3 sprays, and you’re good all day!
Sathi H.
I order it from scentbird . I got it last week and I love the smell of the perfume . It's kind of musky for me but still I love it . I has floral smell . I will buy it when I finish my little one :)