Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf for Women uploaded by Brandy W.Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf for Women uploaded by jessica W.

BY VIKTOR & ROLF #13 in Fragrance for Her

FLOWERBOMB by Viktor & Rolf Eau de Toilette Spray for Women - Flowerbomb Eau de Toilette is an antidote to reality, an expression of our dreams. The Eau de Toilette is a millefleurs around the freesia, Centifolia rose, osmanthus and Sambac jasmine, supported by a background of patchouli. When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factors such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied. see more...

Heather W.
Review for: Other more...
My friend recommended this perfume to me and at first i was a bit put off by the price. However, I found a travel size bottle to try and fell in love. The smell is exactly what i was hoping for. It’s light but powerful and not heavy. A great choice for a woman who is powerful in business and doesn’t want to smell like a perfumery.
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
All around awesome. Does not smell flowery as the name suggests. It is not so overpowering, that it gives you a headache, but it is very long lasting. You don't smell it after a while, but the people around you do. It smells like powdery, fresh, not to sweet, and very luxurious elegang smell. This perfume is, a love or hate one, in that there is no middle ground. I am not a big perfume wearer, and much prefer body mists or splashes. The reason being, is that I have migraine and sinus issues, and this perfume does not aggravate neither issue. The bottle is very pretty too, the only bad thing is the price.
Juliana J.
I like the way this perfume smells and it has nice packaging but it's very expensive. It can be found at most places that sell perfume other than the drug store. I like the smell but I don't really think the price is worth the purchase. I bought a bottle for myself and I feel like itcoatao much I barely want to use it. I don't think perfume should break your bank. There are so many out there I'm sure there is one just as good at a lower price point. It's a nice gift to get but I wouldn't buy it again.
Danielle M.
Review for: Toilette more...
It's very strong, and I love the way it smells on other people, but not on me. It is too powdery for my taste, and it is so strong it always gave me a headache. This is a holy grail product for many but I wound up giving mine away. Such a shame!
Lauren R.
Blacksburg, VA
Review for: no color more...
This is a STRONG perfume. I love it though. It stays on my skin for a long time and I wear it anytime I'm going out. The scent is pretty warm, so if you don't like warm scents you won't like this. Definitely give it a sniff before you buy it.
SHAMENA S.
My favorite scent. It smells so fresh and new. The first time I went to Sephora to the fragrance section and came across this, I immediately fell in love. It’s very feminine and floral but not too strong.
Ashley W.
Cape Carteret , NC
Review for: no color more...
One of my favorite perfumes ever. I always get compliments when I wear this perfume. It’s so popular for a reason. It smells amazing, and just works with my body. It’s extremely expensive— but, aren’t all perfumes?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
This is my all time favorite perfume! It’s definitely a luxury product in my opinion but it is worth every penny. Every time I wear it (which is mostly special occasions because I don’t want to use it all up) I get so my compliments! It such a beautiful smell and makes me feel so elegant
Vanessa G.
Mountain View, CA
People who know scents know when you’re wearing flower bomb. It’s one of the most luxurious scents that I own. It’s a little strong but it’s still light at the same time if that makes any sense. It’s a beautiful fragrance and my husband loves it and prefers it above any other.
Alexus B.
This is by far my favorite perfume, and even as the scent fades throughout the day, it still smells amazing. I always get compliments and questions about my perfume. I originally tried this from the Sephora favorites package, and have since repurchased this product.
Sathi H.
I order it from scentbird . I got it last week and I love the smell of the perfume . It's kind of musky for me but still I love it . I has floral smell . I will buy it when I finish my little one :)