BeautyLipLip Makeupnone
Flower Lip Suede Velvet Lip Chubby, Floral Coral, 009 oz

Flower Lip Suede Velvet Lip Chubby, Floral Coral, 0.09 oz

by none

FLOWER Lip Suede Velvet Lip Chubby, 0.09 oz: Luxurious non-drying lip color with a silky, satin-matte finish Convenient self-sharpening jumbo chubby stick Formulated with Papaya and Orchid Hydrating Complex to moisturize, smooth, and beautify Free from fragrance, talc, D5, and parabens Never tested on animals

What is this!! WOW. Look really nice, the desing is super cute
Start your review of Flower Lip Suede Velvet Lip Chubby, Floral Coral, 0.09 oz!
Barbara W.
Tampa, FL
Flower Lip Suede Velvet Lip Chubby, Floral Coral, 0.09 oz uploaded by Barbara W.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Review for: Flower Lip Suede Velvet Lip Chubby, Floral Coral, 0.09 oz
Beautiful color. Glides on. Definitely need a liner to keep it from bleeding. Downfall is it's kind of sheer.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Purchased at: Walmart
I have the shade Mauve Over. I like the shade but the formula isn’t great in my opinion. I have liquid lipsticks that have better pigmentation and are less drying on the lips. This just isn’t for me.
Allison J.
Knollwood, TX
Flower Lip Suede Velvet Lip Chubby, Floral Coral, 0.09 oz uploaded by Allison J.
Review for: Lip
These are not to expensive. They are available at walmart. I got mine in a Christmas bundle. They are smooth for being velvet. The color berry-more is what I could see Drew Berrymore actually wearing for color wise. They are smooth and easy to apply. Long lasting and don't transfer.
Lynette R.
New Bedford , MA
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Review for: Flower Lip Suede Velvet Lip Chubby, Red-dy to Bloom, 0.09 oz
The color was amazing You wouldn’t even think is a dollar tree lip sticking is super good, the color is just perfect, I’m going to buy all the colors, love them.
Katherine W.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Lip
Flower Beauty Lip Suede Velvet Lip Chubby in Berry-more is more of a medium rose shade vs. the berry in the shade name. But it seems more like the shade name is a play on Drew Barrymore’s last name instead of the color of the shade. The Flower beauty line is very affordable however not as easily accessible to get since it is sold in Walmart and there aren’t any Walmart locations in NYC. However, the formula is very creamy and smooth. It is lightweight and natural on the lips and it’s a velvet matte finish which is a big plus. I would definitely like to try other shades!
Chelby L.
Elk River, MN
Review for: Lip
I didn't use this color a lot but I do use the mauve one every day. So smooth so rich, doesn't come off lips like a normal lip chubby, very affordable and I wish my Walmart still stood them. As I don't know where to get more!
Gurpreet  B.
Brampton, ON
Flower Lip Suede Velvet Lip Chubby, Floral Coral, 0.09 oz uploaded by Gurpreet  B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Flower Lip Suede Velvet Lip Chubby, Red-dy to Bloom, 0.09 oz
Dries very matte and takes all of the moisture out of your lips. I’ve only worn it a handful of times but applied clear lip gloss on top to avoid my lips looking cracked. I don’t mind the matte look but the drying feeling is not for me.
Shauna  S.
Burlington, ON
Review for: Lip
Beautiful product! I have 3 colours and they all go on smoothly and evenly with rich opaque pigmentation. They're slightly drying but not too bad. The colours are very flattering. They stay on for a decent amount of time.
Valerie D.
Toronto
Review for: Lip
I love this chubby lippy!! It is so velvety and smooth! It has surpassed my expectations and I love this color. It is pretty long lasting and is very comfortable to wear. I do not understand why there are not more people talking about it. I recommend this to all my friends and now I recommend it to you! :)
Diana B.
Ontario
Review for: Lip
OMG this product has the most amazing texture I have ever tried in a pencil lipstick. I love it! When I bought it I wasn't expecting anything special or extraordinary but DANG! Did I get surprised of what! I got a different shade though but i love it, it's in my regular rotation.