BeautyFaceFace MakeupFlower Beauty
Flower Face the World Tinted Moisturizer

Flower Face the World Tinted Moisturizer

by Flower Beauty

Flower Face the World Tinted Moisturizer: Pomegranate moisture complex Instantly hydrates and smoothes Fragrance free Paraben free Talc free

Is it suitable for oily, acne prone skin? How much coverage is it?
Where can I buy this?
Start your review of Flower Face the World Tinted Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
β€œAbsolutely love this tinted moisturizer for summer.” in reviews
Lawanda F.
Saint Louis, MO
Flower Face the World Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Lawanda F.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Hey ladies check your local dollar πŸ’΅ Tree flower beauty is popping up more &more hidden gems πŸ’Ž
Leslie G.
Odessa, TX
Flower Face the World Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Leslie G.
I found it in dollar tree and I didn't like it. it has very little coverage almost nothing. Is super light. leaves patches on her face. don't waste your money. not even $ 1. this brand has beautiful lipsticks. but this product is not good. I bought it in various shades and I didn't like it at all. I do not recommend it.
Annamaria C.
Astoria, NY
1,117 reviews
I recommend this product to anyone looking for the perfect lightweight, long lasting tinted moisturizer for summer. This moisturizer masks imperfections with a bit of shimmer I just love! Also, this product is perfect for all skin types even acne prone skin such as mine. Flower Face the World Tinted Moisturizer DOLLAR TREE STORE FIND THIS WEEKEND
Andrea M.
Norridge, IL
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Great coverage for a tinted moisturizer πŸ™Œ this face the world @flowerbeauty tinted moisturizer left me impressed. Thought I'd gotten the right shade but turned out was a bit more darker looking like an Orange πŸ₯΄ but like every summer I tend to get darker πŸ˜… it almost matched my skin 😁 although it still was a bit on the darker side me doing how I do I managed to make it right!!! Looks good cae out good and feels good. Not heavy not greasy at all . It did dry fast as I was blending it with my make up sponge but a little dot of face oil (small dot) got it on track. Nice to know that is a moisturizer with anti aging treatment and nourishing, luminous formula all in one πŸ˜€ A formula with pomegranate moisture complex that instantly hydrates and smooths providing a Velvety soft finish. Totally recommend this tint if you like the tinted moisturizers πŸ™ŒπŸ’•πŸ˜
Amber M.
Sharon Hill, PA
I'm not in love with it but I do find myself reaching for it a lot in the summer or when I'm not feeling the whole full face of makeup thing. I wish it absorbed into the skin a little better. But for the most part it's a relatively good affordable product.
Leslie R.
Portland, TN
This is the worst moisturizer I've ever tried. Once I put it on l, my face looked way too oily and it just got worse as the day went buy. It has coverage but way too shiny for my liking. I used it with concealer and that helped a little.
R E.
Flower Face the World Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by R E.
I'm really not the biggest fan of this. While it's not supposed to have a lot of coverage, I feel like this has none at all. For me, it made my skin oily and cakey. It almost just spread on my face instead of blending into it if that makes sense. It was patchy and I defiantly wouldn't buy again. But hey I got it for $2 in the clearance section so I'm not complaining!!
Peyton C.
Oberlin, OH
Not a huge fan of it definitely had bigger expectations for it. I don't know if it gave any sun protection, but it felt awful on my oily skin. It was very hard to blend, and i don't think it moisturized very well. It was super patchy too. Not smooth at all. Would not recommend.
Destiny M.
Austin, AR
For the price this product isn't too bad, I have very dry skin and when I applied this product it make my face look cakey even though I only applied a thin layer. Has a weird texture once applied but good coverage nonetheless.
Kim W.