Flower Color Play Creme Eyeshadow

Flower Color Play Creme Eyeshadow: Long-wearing formula Water-infused, weightless finish Lid-smoothing texture Buildable, blendable coverage see more...

Flower Color Play Creme Eyeshadow
  • "These cream shadows are amazingly pigmented and stay rather well. They blend nicely and act as a great base for eyeshadow. They are rather shimmery, definitely not matte but do t crease too easy. I love them for every day looks. " in 6 reviews
  • "It has a beautiful glow and shimmer, it's somewhat sheer, but buildable, and works great as a base for other shadows. " in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way and they are easy to apply." in 1 review
  • "I love them for every day looks. " in 1 review
  • "I love this specific one, so I would recommend it!" in 1 review
Samantha S.
Sunland, CA
I love that this goes on so easy and it can blend good with other colors as well. You can just use your finger, which is what i personally do, but it also works good with an eyeshadow brush. I love this specific one, so I would recommend it!
Morgan H.
Michigan City, IN
Alaina G.
Wright City, MO
I just absolutely love this entire line. These shadows are great as well. The one I have is a lilac color. It has a beautiful glow and shimmer, it's somewhat sheer, but buildable, and works great as a base for other shadows.
Kacy P.
Waukesha, WI
I LOVE THIS EYE SHADOW! I have a silver color. Pick use it on my eyelid as well as other places on my body. When blended out it easily distributes the sparkles. So cute soooo fun. Absolutely adore it!
Shelby T.
LOVE these. They have really nice colors and you get a ton of product. A little goes a long way and they are easy to apply. The packaging is awesome and looks like you paid way more then you did.
Kirsten  F.
Saint Charles, MO
The best cream eyeshadow that I've used. It lasts all day, and the product itself lasts a long time because a little goes a long way. The colors are vibrant and go on smooth. A must have for me!
april c.
Florien, LA
I bought this a few weeks ago in Wild Geranium and I absoultely LOVE it and have used it everyday. I am excited to buy some of the other colors I love this product!
Sarah S.
I have two now discontinued creme eyeshadows in Lilac it a lot and Cocoa Carnelia. Both are very creamy and beautiful. So much so, that now I'm eyeing the orchid one.
Jessica C.
Glenmont, NY
This is my first time trying this eyeshadow and I LOVE this for my everyday look! It doesn't crease and it is long lasting throughout the day!
Tracy C.
Lebanon, IN
Flower cosmetics is one of my favorite brands ever since the line launched. the eyeshadows are great, pigmented, and blendable.
Julie V.
Douglassville, PA
Is this a good product?
Rebecca B.
Memphis, TN
Does this get "cakey" or crease immediately or after long wear?

Walmart