FLOWER Beauty Zoom-In Twist 3 in 1 Lengthens, Curls & Thickens Ultimate Mascara UM2 Black

BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Flower Zoom-In Twist 3 in 1 Lengthens, Curls & Thickens Ultimate Mascara UM2 Black see more...

Mary E.
Really loved how this mascara made my lashes look. Love the wand- The twisting really does give you give you control over what you want out of your mascara. I know I’ll be tempted to repurchase when it’s done but probably won’t because it does flake on me sometimes.
Stephanie E.
Pinsonfork
This is my all time favorite. I love it. You can use it 3 ways. I love it. I recommend this product. It's a great price and she also has a great line of makeup..
Madison Z.
this was on sale for $4 at Walmart and it was the last one there so I decided to grab it! I didn’t realize it was a 3 in 1 until i went to play with it and I was so intrigued! It’s interesting but I feel like it gets a little too funky and the thing you twist is a little difficult to move at times but other than that i like how it made my lashes look!
Hillary V.
Elk Grove, CA
I really like this especially since you can twist it and change the bristle shape! I curl my lashes before I apply mascara and it does lengthen and hold my curl which I love since my lashes are straight. This does transfer under my eyes since my skin is oily. I would recommend this though! I love the packaging too!
Taylor E.
Conway
This is by far the most amazing masscarra I have ever used. It has 3 different choices to pick from and they are all great. I have blue eyes tans it looks amazing I naught mine from Walmart and I would buy it again.
Lily Z.
Clarksville, AR
Honestly one of my favorite drug store mascaras!! I always have to buy one and the price is not bad at all!! It’s great for a small budget! Definitely would recommend it my friends!!
Megan B.
Oviedo, FL
I surprisingly liked this mascara and used it for a few weeks with great results. I wish it was waterproof but other than that it surprised me
lucero r.
Santa Maria, CA
it really like this packaging. the twist top is great i really like product and the formula is great as well. zero flakes so worth it
Renee s.
Kokomo, IN
I will never buy another....maybe lol but this is amazing make my lashes long and think they look fake love the twist top brush
kaylani m.
Temple, TX
LOVE HOW ITS 3 IN 1 TYPE OF MASCARA.I USE THIS EVERYDAY MAKES ME LOOK LIKE IM ALIVE‼ DEFINITELY LOVE THE WHOLE CONCEPT OF THIS