BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Achieve light and even powder and bronzer application with the ultra-soft FLOWER Ultimate Powder Makeup Brush. It allows complete versatility: layer color to desired intensity or sheer it down to transparency. Its handle is designed for true comfort... see more...

FLOWER Beauty Ultimate Powder Makeup Brush
  • "I love this brush! It is fluffy but dense. It cleans easily without shedding bristles. The handle is sturdy but not too heavy. This brush works great for blush and bronzer plus face setting powder. I highly recommend this brush it is affordable and well made." in 4 reviews
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
I absolutely adore this brush for putting finishing powder or bronzer on. I use it every day. Its so soft and just applies powder beautifully. I have had it for around 6 months now and I haven't had any problems with shedding or any thing. Its so easy to clean and just works great in every way possible. The handle is large so its a pain to store but it has a flat bottom so it sits on my makeup desk easily.
L E.
Nampa, ID
Awesome quality brushes. The handle is super classy and elegant. The bristle on the brush are very soft and apply my blush or powder beautifully! You have to try these brushes amazing! And worth the money!
Karley B.
Berlin , NJ
I’m obsessed with this brush. I have has it for a while and i use it almost everyday. It’s great for any face makeup to be honest. It’s pretty, heavy duty and lasts a long time! The quality is very high for a low price point which is awesome
morgan g.
Sarasota, FL
I'm so obsessed with this brush. Thank you Drew Barrymore for creating a line of affordable makeup and tools. I love this brush for applying bronzer to my contour areas. Offers such a blended natural not so sculpted look.
Olivia A.
Peralta , NM
Love this brush!!! It's beautiful and amazing quality for the price! I use it every single day to set my face makeup and it works so well. My only wish would be for it to be just a little bit more dense. Other than that, it's GREAT
Shania V.
Ranger, WV
I live the flower beauty brushes. They are so soft and blend makeup so well. I love that they are flat on the bottom so they will stand up on my vanity. I highly recommend and will always repurchase.
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
I think this brush is one of the best kept secrets at the drug store. It's unbelievably soft and it works for a ton of different uses. It's a great density for all over setting powder, but I also really love it for bronzer and even blush. The only thing keeping me from giving it 5 stars is that it's starting to shed pretty badly from (what I think is) the glue in the ferrule wearing off. As a makeup artist, I wash my brushes A LOT and kind of aggressively so this may not be the case for most people. Even so, it's held up well and I will be repurchasing it again soon!
Manda M.
Torrington, CT
IN LOVEEEEEEEE!!!!

I was trying to find a decent powder brush because I use it not only for powder purposes but also for blending liquid or cream foundation too because honestly I don't like beauty sponges and I just find them to be way too messy so this serves it's purpose for me! It love the handle to it allows a good grip on the brush!
Farasha H.
Shawnee
This is my go-to powder brush! It’s super-soft, cleans easily, and looks so pretty on my makeup counter right next to her sister, the angled blush brush! I use it for translucent powder, bronzer, and as a buffer brush to meld everything together seamlessly. Even at $12.98 at Walmart, it’s well worth it!
Caitlin S.
Live this brush! So soft and applies product amazingly well. Have used to apply setting powder, bronzer and blush. I have had it for over a year and it still hasn’t shed or fallen apart. I would buy again and definitely recommend. Great quality for an affordable price.