BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Achieve light and even powder and bronzer application with the ultra-soft FLOWER Ultimate Powder Makeup Brush. It allows complete versatility: layer color to desired intensity or sheer it down to transparency. Its handle is designed for true comfort... see more...

Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
I just discovered flower cosmetics by Drew Barrymore a few months ago and I'm blown away by the quality of some of the products. This brush being one of them, is the perfect powder brush for bronzing and setting your face, not to mention it is so incredibly soft. I also love how it has a flat bottom so you can stand it up on your vanity to display because it is a such a pretty brush with its sleek black handle and gold lettering, Overall, for the $10 price tag, this brush is a steal because it has a high quality feel to it and works great as a multi purpose powder brush, making it one of my holy grail products. I highly recommend checking out this chic brush from flower cosmetics as well as their entire line!
Dee S.
Dee S.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm always reluctant to spend money on brushes especially in a store where I can't touch them to see how soft they are but I took a chance on this powder brush and I wasn't disappointed.
The design is quite unique in that the handle is square shaped on one side which helps for gripping and the bristles are super soft and the brush itself is a great size for the price (I paid $12.99 for mine). The brush looks super pretty on my vanity as well as being a great brush for powder application. I'm curious to see what other brushes they have in their range.
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Absolutely love this brush! It is so soft and so luxurious. It looks almost high-end. It is just prefect for on the budget accessible brushes from the drugstore. I found flower beauty at Walmart I don't think it's found anywhere else it's exclusive only to Walmart, which is a bummer if there's no Walmart by you. But it's afford roughly around 10 dollars. Highly recommend and definitely replaces my real techniques powder brush!
Renée H.
Renée H.
Indianapolis, IN
I am pretty sure you can only find this brand at Walmart or online, I bought mine at Walmart. This is Drew Barrymore's cruelty free makeup line and I'm in love! This brush is so fluffy and just large enough to be perfect for setting makeup with finishing powder. It's also pretty, that's always a plus!
Heather S.
Heather S.
WICHITA, KS
I use this brush for brushing away fall out and for setting powder. It is comparable to popular brush brands and very soft.
Emma A.
Emma A.
Atlanta, GA
I think this brush is one of the best kept secrets at the drug store. It's unbelievably soft and it works for a ton of different uses. It's a great density for all over setting powder, but I also really love it for bronzer and even blush. The only thing keeping me from giving it 5 stars is that it's starting to shed pretty badly from (what I think is) the glue in the ferrule wearing off. As a makeup artist, I wash my brushes A LOT and kind of aggressively so this may not be the case for most people. Even so, it's held up well and I will be repurchasing it again soon!
Dawn F.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
I love this brush! It is fluffy but dense. It cleans easily without shedding bristles. The handle is sturdy but not too heavy. This brush works great for blush and bronzer plus face setting powder. I highly recommend this brush it is affordable and well made.
Reanna G.
Reanna G.
Knob Noster, MO
AMAIZING BRUSH. I got it on sale and I'm glad I grabbed it. One of the best powder brushes I've ever used. It is so soft and holds powder perfectly.
Kaytie P.
Kaytie P.
So big and FLUFFY! Best powder brush I've bought in a long time. So good for setting your face and blending too!
Sonia C.
Sonia C.
This brush is AMAZINGG! It is so big and fluffy
although it does get a lot of powder so i have to take some off