MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup BrushesFlower Beauty
Ultimate Liquid Foundation Makeup Brush

FLOWER Beauty Ultimate Liquid Foundation Makeup Brush

by Flower Beauty

Achieve even and flawless coverage with the precise FLOWER Ultimate Liquid Foundation Makeup Brush. Liquid foundation applies evenly, smoothly, and precisely for a flawless canvas every time. Its handle is designed for true comfort and balance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of FLOWER Beauty Ultimate Liquid Foundation Makeup Brush!
Lanai K.
carlsbad, nm
This brush is okay, I don't use it very often but it's good for when I'm sculpting my fave with creams.
Chelssss E.
Denham Springs
I love how big it is ! I honestly at first didn’t think I’d like it. I use it every day to help put my foundation on, then blend it out with a blending sponge.
Genaia P.
Joplin, MO
There brushes are soft easy to use very good at spreading and helps with full coverage there is also another plus they are cute
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
I like this foundation brush for my liquid foundations. It blends okay and cleans up nicely. I have dry skin so I prefer a beauty blender or a different kind of brush for application but this is a good backup brush. It has a sturdy handle and firm bristles. I recommend this brush as an affordable option. I bought mine at Walmart.

Looking for your answer?