BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Flower Ultimate Kabuki Brush: Perfect for loose & pressed powder Use with any powder Softest, finest man-made hair Washable brush head see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mackenzie S.
Plymouth
I really like this brush for foundation when I want a sheer to medium coverage. It's very soft and does not shed. It's not very dense though, so if I want a more full coverage I reach for another brush. I also use this for bronzer! I would say it's one of the better drug store brushes on the market! I also have the blush and contour brush and its PERFECT for contouring. It's my go to brush, for sure! Highly recommend checking both of them out!
Vanessa C.
Kannapolis, NC
Best brush hands down. I got mine at ulta and had to order another online. It's not as expensive as other brushes I've seen. I use this every once in a while since I'm not that into makeup really.
Kristen R.
Wells
I bought this on a whim from the clearance rack and im glad i did. The bristles are soooo soft and the kabuki is big and bushy, perfect for powder or blending.