BY FLOWER BEAUTY

The FLOWER Ultimate Angled Eyeliner Makeup Brush is designed to ensure an absolute precise line. It may be used with powder or creme eye shadow. Its handle is designed for true comfort and balance. see more...

Gaby R.
Laredo, TX
Flower is my favorite brand at Walmart! This brand is worth the money. I paid a little less than $10 for this brush but it was totally worth the money. I know it's meant to be used for applying eyeliner but I use it to apply pomade on my brows. This helps apply both brow powder and brow pomade smoothly. Right now, this brush is being sold for half the price at Walmart for less than $5. I highly recommend suggest you pick it up too!
Cristina M.
Odessa, TX
Best brush to do your eyebrows with. Been using Thos brush for 4 years now and haven't found a brush better to do the job.
Emma P.
Marsing, ID
This product of makeup brushes are probably my favorite! They blend so well and are easy to control. I absolutely love this one to conceal my eyebrows:)