FLOWER Beauty Transforming Touch Powder-to-Creme Blush, 0.2 oz uploaded by heather m.FLOWER Beauty Transforming Touch Powder-to-Creme Blush, 0.2 oz uploaded by Taylor B.

BY FLOWER BEAUTY

The result is a flawless, airbrushed, soft-focus effect for face & cheeks. see more...

heather m.
Camden, SC
I got the powder to cream blush in the shade A-coral-ble and it matches my skin tone forfeit I am very pale and it leaves a light and beautiful color on my cheeks I get alot of compliments when I am out wearing this blush and it does not fade during the day or leave my skin blotchy or irritated.
Becca J.
This is my all time favorite blush; it is so underrated! The powder to cream formula applies so smoothly and beautifully. The color is GORGEOUS, and so buildable! So, it is perfect for many skin tones. It lasts all day, and I always get compliments when I wear it. I am very adamant about sharing how much I love this product! So unique. I have nothing negative to say about it.
Kelly V.
This blush is so amazing. It's starts off as a loose powder but transforms into a cream when u put it on. It's a beautiful blush and I am so glad I purchased it.
Ginny H.
Review for: FLOWER Transforming Touch Powder-to-Creme Blush, 0.2 oz more...
Goes on well, complimentary shade, great price, pretty packing and well pigmented. This is pretty much the perfect blush for everyday and for bolder looks.
Taylor B.
Sapulpa, OK
I love this powder to creme blush. It is easy to apply and very pigmented so it lasts forever. I wish it was sold more widely though.
Fairfax K.
Chatham, VA
I love flower products and the blushes formula is so perfect. Applies wonderfully and lasts all day
Jolinne S.
St Andrews, NB

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Calibri; color: #000000}

This is all around terrible and quite pricy for what it is. The first time I tried to use it, the swifter came out and I lost 1/2 the container of powder and it went everywhere. Stained my skin and rug… then in no time it faded. When I was able to use it on my cheeks, it looks ok at first but then it faded real quick. So really pricy, lots of barely lasting product, messy to use, save your money!