BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Our super luxe and creamy Kohl Eyeliner glides on effortlessly, for the ultimate color payoff and intensity. Create the ultimate smoky eye; build, blend, and smudge to perfection! Built-in smudger allows you to easily create a smoky eye. Medium-to-high coverage ensures the ultimate intense eye effect. No preservatives, D5 or talc. Long-wearing formula lasts up to 12 hours! Kohl it! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Review for: FLOWER That's So Kohl! Kohl Eyeliner, 0.06 oz
This product is terrible. When I tried to apply it, literally nothing came out of the tip. Nothing. I pressed the tip to try and get any kind of eyeliner out of the bottle and still nothing. It's like I bought it empty or dry. Don't buy this product.
Michelle P.
Sunbury, OH
Review for: FLOWER That's So Kohl! Kohl Eyeliner, 0.06 oz
I really liked how easily it glides on and that it stayed on. What I didn't really care for was that it was such a thick liner and did make my liner thicker than i like. But over all it was really nice and didn't smudge at all and stayed put on the water line.
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Review for: FLOWER That's So Kohl! Kohl Eyeliner, 0.06 oz
First time I have ever used a Kihl eyeliner. I tried the express color! It goes on real velvety and soft. What I like most about it is that the stick itself has a large end on it, kind of thick so it gives really good coverage in one swoop. Also I really liked the smoky eye effect it gives when u use it on your tight line. Really a good basic staple eyeliner to have!
Greaisha J.
tampa, FL
Review for: FLOWER That's So Kohl! Kohl Eyeliner, 0.06 oz
This eyeliner have cute colors. And best once you apply it in a couple of minute it will stay there however you applied it. So you have to be good at make up. I had some accidents with the liner trying to apply it while trying to keep my 2 year old calm and I need baby wipes to remove it. So that's a plus is smudge proof.