MakeupFace MakeupFlower Beauty
Supernova Celestial Skin Elixir

Flower Beauty Supernova Celestial Skin Elixir

by Flower Beauty

A wonder in a bottle - this revolutionary skin elixir hydrates, primes and smoothes for a soft ethereal glow. Enhance your skin’s natural radiance with the magic of Supernova Celestial Skin Elixir. Packed with a blend of antioxidants and multi-dimensional pearlescent pigments this ultra-lightweight fast absorbing oil is the key to the most smooth, radiant makeup application. A blend of 6 antioxidant rich oils work together to nourish, protect & soothe skin. Includes restoring Jojoba seed oil, antioxidant rich Camellia seed oil and soothing Kukiu Nut Oil. Our unique gel to oil formula ensures even application of pearlescent pigments on the skin for an all over, even glow!

Haas anyone tried this primer by flower beauty[product:flower-supernova-celestial-skin-elixir] ?
Who else uses this as a primer? Do you think if you add it to your moisturizer it’ll give an extra glow?
Can this produce double as a personal lube? My wife and I ran out of coconut oil and tried supernova. It worked great just want to know if it harmful to use in that aspect.
Start your review of Flower Beauty Supernova Celestial Skin Elixir!
Rachael B.
York, PA
Flower Beauty Supernova Celestial Skin Elixir uploaded by Rachael B.
I recommend this skin oil-elixir for anyone who wants a good oil with antioxidants to apply for a massage/facial. Works extremely well under creme highlighters. You can even add to any drying foundation to bring it back to life! I also use this as a good cuticle oil. Comes with a dropper for easy application to anything. This elixir is very gentle for multiple uses & highly affordable. #FlowerBeauty
Lisa L.
Granbury, TX
Flower Beauty Supernova Celestial Skin Elixir uploaded by Lisa L.
Love this soo much . I use this under my foundation and it gives me a beautiful glow . I was worried it would be too oily for my skin and cause my foundation to be too shiny . But it didn’t , it left it looking vibrant and dewy . I use this without makeup sometimes . Feels amazing on the skin and doesn’t cause break outs . If you are looking for a beautiful subtle glow after your foundation application, this is it 🥰Flower Beauty Supernova Celestial Skin Elixir #flowerbeauty #dewyskin #beautyover50
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,604 reviews
Flower Beauty Supernova Celestial Skin Elixir uploaded by Leticia B.
I enjoyed using the Supernova Celestial Priming Whip. With this primer a little goes a long way! You only need to hit the pump a tad with it being a whip it will spread well on your skin. I love that it was purple in color. It also gave my skin a glow. I had to look at my finger to verify, how I rubbed it on my face. Even after applying foundation the glow still shined through! This primer is available at many stores and affordablely priced at $15, especially for the look, glow, it gives your skin.
Shantelle M.
Spanaway, WA
Flower Beauty Supernova Celestial Skin Elixir uploaded by Shantelle M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I honestly don't even know how to properly use this 😆 I put it on before moisturizer, if I rub it in it pills, so I pat it in, it leaves my face looking greasy, but with foundation on top it looks really nice. I don't see any changes, I have no idea what it's suppose to do. Lol Flower Beauty Supernova Celestial Skin Elixir
Rebecca C.
Pawlet, VT
Flower Beauty Supernova Celestial Skin Elixir uploaded by Rebecca C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this stuff! I love to use it under my foundation as a primer or I will even mix it in to some of my foundations. It leaves the skin glowing, soft and hydrated. Once I use this one up I will definitely repurchase! Flower Beauty Supernova Celestial Skin Elixir
Rachael S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Flower Beauty Supernova Celestial Skin Elixir uploaded by Rachael S.
Purchased at: CVS
Love Drew Barrymores flower line. This is the celestial supernova priming whip and it is amazing!💖😊 Think of a primer and serum in one. Light and airy, this is a whip that comes out in a mousse like texture but instantly melds into the skin and produces the most lovely results! Go Drew💖..Loving everything I have tried thus far and the price point is on point lol💖😊😍💖
Maria A.
Alameda , CA
Flower Beauty Supernova Celestial Skin Elixir uploaded by Maria A.
Flower Beauty Supernova Celestial Skin Elixir is such a beautiful primer especially for the price point! It wears beautifully under makeup, and also mixed with foundation to give my skin a natural dewy glow. Perfect for when my skin is feeling a bit dry. Love this!
Lakesha K.
Jacksonville, FL
Flower Beauty Supernova Celestial Skin Elixir uploaded by Lakesha K.
I used to buy Farsali until i had a reaction. I was looking for something I could use as a primer and possibly moisturizer on fresh faced days. I'd seen the brand advertised on social media, but never really considered purchasing it simply because no one had my skin tone (I was concerned whether or not it would blend. I'm glad I took a chance! $16 will get you 1 oz of this vs. .3 oz Farsali mini. I wear no makeup most days with this and I even like the natural, herbal smell
Peggy Z.
Daly City, CA
Flower Beauty Supernova Celestial Skin Elixir uploaded by Peggy Z.
Flower Beauty Supernova Celestial Skin Elixir uploaded by Peggy Z.
Purchased at: CVS
I am reviewing supernova celestial priming whip. It is new to me cause I never use mousse style for priming but it is hydrated and dewy which are good for my dry skin.
Luz Yanira P.
San Antonio, TX
Flower Beauty Supernova Celestial Skin Elixir uploaded by Luz Yanira P.
Flower Beauty Supernova Celestial Skin Elixir uploaded by Luz Yanira P.
Flower Beauty Supernova Celestial Skin Elixir Another goodie..! First time I used this one, I did not like it at all. The foundation I applied on top was Loreal True Match (one of my holy grails) but it looked horrible; super oily (my skin is combo dry/oily t zone) and as I tried to blend it, the more it was difficult to set it. Yeahhh, I applied way too much product..!! 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤣A little goes a long way..! Literally, it only takes one or two drops to apply to the whole face to obtain a hydrated and glowy result. I have been using it only for a few days, so it has not broken me out at the moment. I point out this detail because the first time, when applied too much, it kind of irritated the high point of my cheeks but thankfully, my skin was ok the next day... I think this is an alternative to use instead of the CT Hollywood Flawless Filter but with skin care ingredients included. 👍🙋‍♀️
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Khalida D.
Leeds, west yorkshire
il y a 7 mois
Rakhi E. il y a 7 mois
Hi! I have! I absolutely love it! I haven't used it as a primer though. I used it as a pop to my regular skin on a day I didn't feel like wearing foundation.
Leah B.
Milwaukee, WI
il y a 2 ans
nadziiiine il y a un an
I dont get it! I bought it and at first it makes your skin shiny and oily and after its as if you had put nothing on...and it makes me breakout which never happens